What kind of pet do you have? (Note: Fish don't count. You can't pet a fish.)

You can tune a piano, but you can’t tuna fish.

6 Likes

Pfft… this fish disagrees.

13 Likes

Not the friendliest pet I ever owned…

SQUIRREL!

5 Likes

Murine? That’s mice, maybe rodents in general.

A car/truck name theme? And new puppy! Such fun and chaos.

@jniemeier

Yes, even wild fish like pets (sometimes and probably not good idea to pet a strange pufferfish)

6 Likes

Two dogs, two turtles, and temporarily some meat pen rabbits.

1 Like

Guy And Wild Shark Have Been Best Friends For Decades | The Dodo Wild Hearts

2 Likes

Ooh, ooh, can you name your next one (it’s inevitable) Belvedere? Ya know, for Mopar reasons?

3 Likes

You definitely can pet a fish. I had a goldfish who would come to the top of the aquarium for scritches…

3 Likes

Why would you keep your rabbits in a m…

…umm, nevermind.

3 Likes

I thought Murine was eyedrops.

BTW…we also have two 21" koi named Sushi and Sake…they LOVE to be petted and swim all over my hands/arms. I’ll have to capture it on video for ya :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

1 permanent Cat (P-Nut)
1 foster Mom Cat (Bronia)
4 two week old baby kits (a clowder of them) all huge orange boys (poor mama cat)
54 hens and 4 roosters

A poster above mentioned that birds are kinda like cats and I wholeheartedly agree. You have to acquient yourself with both species well before you see the resemblance. My chickens are very dinosaur like, while my cats not so much. Both catch and eat mice too!

11 Likes

My Maine Coon Kitty named Bunny!
Also called… the Bunster, the Bun, Bunnae’, Bun-Bun and Fluffy Butt
Oh and 10 and 2 coz her feet are always at…

7 Likes

Wow! Those are some CHONKY kits you got there! My foster mom only has one chonk like that…
Happy, chonky baby kittens…you show me somebody who DOESN’T at least smile once at chonky baby kittens and I’ll show you a psychopath.

4 Likes

You can’t say I didn’t try. They’re like cats tho. They just want fed and then they swim around flicking their tails with disdain.

7 Likes

Foster fails…

8 Likes

Why can’t we have a pet fish? Goldie has been a part of our household for 8 years

2 Likes

When we are ready we’ll get another dog.

Miss my guys.

7 Likes

Cookie was the only pet for me

4 Likes