$39.99
2011 Woot Cellars Phat Goose Red Blend, Central Coast

Woot Cellars Phat Goose With Shirt 6-Pack
$59.99

Woot Cellars Phat Goose With Shirt Case
$99.99

I think this video might just be more disturbing than Sexy Arbor Day.

Case, shipped for $9.50 per bottle. Very tempting. I might have to pop another bottle this weekend and see if this thing has mellowed a bit since my last taste.

My CT note (from 12/26/12):

I have very limited experience with Grenache, but if you had asked me what the majority of this blend was made of, I would have guessed Cab Franc, not Grenache. To me it seemed to have the body of a grenache or pinot noir, but the flavor profile of a cab franc. Medium to lighter bodied, with peppery, vegital notes (green pepper) on the palate. I think some of the more prominent green notes blew off after being opened for a little while and more fruit started showing through. I didn’t get a lot of oak on this, but often-times I taste that more as a peppery note than an oak note, so it could be present here.

I definitely liked this better after some air time, and in the future will decant before drinking. This was a nice easy drinker and solid QPR. I’m sure this will be fine for a few years, but I don’t see this evolving much over that time.

I still have nightmares about maple syrup. +1 for Sexy Arbor Day as more disturbing.

Can we sell you back our Phat Goose to get the level back up? Please??? :tongue:

And if we want two shirts, we need to order 2 sets, right?

Or is it only one shirt per offer? :frowning:

One shirt per quantity ordered. So if you buy two sets, you’ll get two shirts.

Then it should let you pick two different shirt sizes…which it does not.

Btw, I would definitely be in on the case if there was a deal offered without the shirt at $12 less (cost of shirt.woot?). I don’t need more woot.shirts…

That’s a side effect of the shopping cart. If you need two different sizes, add the 1st size to your cart, then go back, change the size, and add the 2nd to your cart.

Side effect is a kind term to use. I would choose something a little more on point. Poor design comes to mind.

And the wine. I ended up with two bottles of this. The 1st I didn’t get a drop of. The 2nd I enjoyed but not enough for a repurchase though. The shirts pretty cool though.

After seeing the pictures, I felt no need to actually watch the video :tongue:

Wow.

Closed down the wootception with a bottle of this shared by other wooters, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I cannot say that my taste buds were in prime shape by the end of the night but still 99 bucks a case is a killer deal if you like GSM’s. It’s not going to compete with France but it’s a pretty good Tuesday night wine for the price!

Do you have woot Counseling available for those of us that watched the video?

Just wait. From the description of what’s coming, it’s going to get more disturbing as the wine sells. I think Sparky might have a good idea: :wink:

I think we need something more like this …

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/emoticons-love/0046.gif