Woot Funhouse: Thursday, 6/18/20

Thursday from 3pm-5pm CT!

6 ROTATING MAGICAL DOORS!
CHEAP PRODUCTS!
COUPONS!
WEIRD STUFF!

Funhouse-Blog

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:

Go to THIS PAGE on Thursday, 6/18/20 at 3pm CT. If the link doesn’t work yet, YOU ARE TOO EARLY, DOOFUS.

At the start time, we’ll “unlock” the doors, and they’ll point to products, coupons, and other silly things.

Not all doors will work all the time.

Every 10 minutes, we’ll shuffle the doors and they will point to different things. Some might be new, some might be the same, but in a new location, and some will “close.”

Coupons will have different redemption amounts and number of redemptions.

When you click on an offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.

You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

8 Likes

OOOooooooooh.

Time to start prepping a new list with items at different price points so that I can get more free stuff.

:laughing:

5 Likes

LOVE the funhouse! :slight_smile:

So do you click on the different doors to see if they are open or are the open ones marked?

You won’t know what’s behind each door until you click them. Some will have products, some coupons, some random videos or text.

3 Likes

I guess I know what I will be doing tomorrow afternoon.

6 Likes

oooh, i love these virtual parties so much!
i’ll bring the cheez-its.

4 Likes

I will bring the cheese whiz

1 Like

Loved wednesdays Rick-roll! Aaahhhhh… The reminiscing.

3 Likes

thanks for noticing

So…

I was going through my order history, and I rediscovered the $1 t-shirts for the first 20 orders of that day’s main t-shirt offering, as well as the coupon quests.

Any realistic chance of either of those happening again at some point this century?

$1 shirts, yes at some point. coupon quest no, we kinda took those coupons and slid them on over into the funhouse…the coupon quest was too much work :frowning:

i have beer in hand and am working on coupons for tomorrow as we speak

4 Likes

For you, or for us?

:smirk:

1 Like

yeah kinda both :frowning_face:

1 Like

Awww.

:frowning:

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSS. MAKE THEM ONLY AVAILABLE ON MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL RESUME THE LAWSUIT

2 Likes

I’m ready. Is it 3pm already? How about now? And now?

5 Likes

It was before.

Where were you?

/s
1 Like

No it wasn’t.