Woot’s Holiday Survival Guide 2020

SurvivalGuide_BLOG_600x200

So, let’s talk HOLIDAY DEALS AND SHENANIGANS. As always, make sure you’re signed up for our Daily Digest and Newsletter emails. And follow us on Facebook and Twitter. AND download our app for exclusive offers, and bonus surprises:

Google-1 AppStore-1

OK LET’S GET INTO IT:

DoM_Blog_100x100
Deal-O-Meters Start Sunday, 11/22
They’ll run every other day through Black Friday Week, and again on Sunday, 11/29. You know the drill–you vote for a deal, we lower the price, we lose money, you’re happy!

BF_Blog_100x100
Liquidation Deals Start Monday, 11/23
Deals all week long in our Black Friday Clearance event, featuring super-low prices on super-limited quantity items.

Save 50% Off on 2+ Shirts: 11/30/20
Follow this link to get the not-so-secret coupon code to save 50% when you buy two or more apparel items on shirt.woot!

WootBusters_Blog_100x100
Wootbusters Start Monday, 11/23
They’re limited-quantity deals and once they’re sold out, they’re gone! They’ll appear each day on the Wootbusters page at different times, so check our newsletters to find out!

PEXD_Blog_100x100
Special Offers for Prime Members
We’ll have a couple of Prime-exclusive deals during Black Friday Week. Can’t tell you what they are yet, but we’ll link to 'em here once they are released!

BoC_Blog_100x100
Bags O’ Crap
The elves have made thousands of BOC’s to scatter throughout the site, our social channels, and the Woot! app. When? Where? Subscribe to our emails, people!

• 11/26 on Twitter
  • 11/27 in the Wootbusters Store
  • 11/28-29 in the Digital Crap game on the Woot! App
  • 11/30 during the Woot-Off

Blog-icons_200x200_WTF
WTF Pricing, 11/24
They said it couldn’t be done, but we did it. We found some more things to sell for $1! And we sold them all!

CM_Blog_100x100
A new batch of offers in our Cyber Monday Clearance event, all week long.

WootOff_Blog_100x100
It’s Woot-Off!
Our Cyber Monday Woot-Off is all done–15 hours of deals, discounts, and damage to your wallets.

APPsclusive_Blog_100x100
Do You Have a Phone?
Because you now have a reason to use it: App-only deals every single day, plus literally hundreds of Bags of Crap on Thanksgiving Weekend! Only on the Woot! app.

HolidayBlog_Returns
Woot!'s Holiday Return Policy
Items purchased from Woot between 10/1/2020 and 12/25/2020 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2021 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here.

:w_happy1: OK BYE FOR NOW, AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE! :w_happy1:

34 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

Huzzah!!

2 Likes

Oh boy, this is exciting. I missed whatever happened last month; school had me too busy. I’d like to think that this one is cooler, though

1 Like

#freetheelves

3 Likes

CLUCK!

:chicken:This sounds like more fun than a Rooster visiting a cricket farm!! :cricket:

3 Likes

Ugh

2 Likes

meh… oh wait. That’s a different site.

1 Like

THE APP SUCKS I WANT A BETTER APP

4 Likes

I will rest my clicking finger until then.

3 Likes

UGH ME TOO

7 Likes

Could you get uncle Jeff to buy a company that has a good app and take it from them?

I suggest Niantic. Pokemon Go would be a great new woot app. We could throw dollar bills at … so we could throw shopping carts at vaccums.

6 Likes

GET THOSE LAZY BUMS WHO WORK FOR YOU TO FIX THE DAMN THING THEN

1 Like

Is this really what the country needs right now?

3 Likes

Yes.

6 Likes

COME TOGETHER, THROUGH SAVINGS!

6 Likes

Come together… right now… over me…

3 Likes

Will there be holiday appropriate music throughout this event?

2 Likes

Just the Mariah Carey one on repeat forever at maximum volume

5 Likes

@davejlives

I heard that a CAP Cap might be given away in a giveaway.

2 Likes