WORX JawSaw

Great Reviews from Amazon

This should definitely be in your arsenal for the zombie apocalypse.

Let’s watch it in action, courtesy of Tools In Action [youtube=IVh9M65svBo][/youtube]

Check out tons of comments from the Previous Sale

An electric chainsaw in a zombie apocalypse? My friend, you obviously haven’t watched enough movies :stuck_out_tongue:

ever heard of a generator or inverter? My robot has both! And one of these on each of it’s 4 arms. I’ll be killin walkers from inside my bunker via remote control. Till then, I’m scaring the crap outa the neighborhood kids.

As an arborist, I would not recommend this for limbing trees. It looks like it would leave too big a stub if you were removing a branch, which can extremely harmful to the life of a tree. As a rule if you can hang a hat on it, it’s too big a stub. It looks like a functional tool to use, though, once branches are on the ground.
[youtube=4HbUiKVb_Cc][/youtube]

Get the same price ($85 and free shipping versus Woot $80 + $5 shipping) directly from the WORX eBay store at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Worx-Jaw-Saw-WG307-The-Chainsaw-Re-Invented-Jawsaw-/280942555276?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item41697b308c

Or, if you want to save ten dollars on a manufacturer refurbished one with the same warranty, at the same store:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Worx-JawSaw-WG307-The-Chainsaw-Re-Invented-/260934000749?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item3cc0e0e06d

Finally! Time to upgrade my Cyborg arm.

I got this the last time it was up on Woot. What fun. It does exactly what it’s supposed to do and does it well. We’ve been using it to clean up the woods, cutting up branches and small trees, and wood for our path. And since it has a cord, it’s very light. I’m a 60+ woman, and I can use it without any trouble. And we have a generator.

I bought one of these in the last Woot, along with the pole extension that was offered at the time. I’ve never used the extension, but this beats a chainsaw for cutting up branches at ground level…much more manageable and safer too. I’m very happy with it.

I bought this and the extension the last time they were on Woot. I LOVE the chain saw. Easy to use; cuts limbs like it’s going thru butter. Works for limbs on the ground which is great. Beware of the extension if one is offered later–it only adds about 6 foot of length and with the chain saw on the end of that it’s heavy and awkward to use. I kept getting the blade stuck in high limbs so quit using it. But still love the chain saw itself for lower limbs and cutting them up.

For $10 more I picked up this battery powered chainsaw:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008N9921I/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had two large (> 8") limbs break in a pecan tree in my backyard. This little saw performed excellently, and when I was done and worn out, the battery still had 25% charge left.

Bought the JawSaw last time around. Awesome purchase - have safely and easily cut down lots of brush, small trees, and this thing made quick work of removing limbs from a larger tree I had cut with a chainsaw - without the problems of kickback. A big help in cutting up limbs from all of the recent storms. Highly recommended!

My uncle and my cousin both have these. They are constantly pushing us to get one. It may be a tool that you don’t use often, but when you need it, you’ll be glad to have it.

They really like the “cut up limbs once on the ground” aspect of it.

I’ve had one for about a year. I like it although I wouldn’t want it without the extension. I’ve been using it mostly at the areas where the yard meets the woods. I like that the extension lets me make a cut comfortably without having to shove my face into a mess of leafy and brier filled bushes.

I don’t get it. It’s a chainsaw with a 4" diameter limit? just buy an electric chainsaw.