pricing for future reference

product(s): 1 Zina BinoPix Binoculars w/ Digital Camera
condition: New

$9.99 + $5 shipping

it has a digital camera too???

Anyone ? Never heard of Zina.

Xena yes.

Bingo, xmas shopping is done.

I’d love to hear if anyone has experience with these, the res is low but it could still have its uses. I did find the product page at http://www.zinaproducts.com/zpBinoPix.html

Found them for $6 on flea-bay with no bids, $25 BIN.

Eh…

Google Products doesn’t have anything from this brand… and the price sounds too good to be true. I don’t know what to do!

sounds cool… tempted…

maybe I’ll be in for 2x, daughter could have fun w/ the digi cam aspect

Not compatible with Vista.

http://www.zinaproducts.com/zpBinoPix.html

Gimme a break!!! These things really suk!

I feel sorry for anyone who gets one of these as a Christmas present.

640X480. Wow!!! Isn’t that the same as an Etch-a-sketch?

One in the same. Xena went into the commercial product business and just didn’t want to attract unnecessary attention.

Found them for 7.50 and thats with shipping on ebay

Well, couldn’t find this specifically, but every other 10x25 binoc was $150 plus. In for 2. 640x480 sucks hard, but the range is enough to grab my attention. 1 for me, another for a gift. Nice :smiley:

This is NOT shipping via SmartPost I hope. pleeezzze, NO SMARTPOST!

Did a lot of research on these combined bino/digicam things in the past. It seems to go without saying that anyone looking at taking rock solid hi res photos from a distance needs to be looking at a telephoto lens. Otherwise, if you are looking for something to use at the game or whatever this is a nifty little crossover product.

Hope they arrive before my yankee swap party

Maybe good for kids for a stocking stuffer. Maybe.

low resolution not worth it.

seriously… does anyone know how kinda quality the pics come through in?.. i’m just interested in it, scientifically speaking.