3.5-Inch USB 2.0/FireWire External Enclosure

$19.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 3.5-Inch USB 2.0/FireWire External Enclosure

Sale’s over???
hrmmm in case they decide to make this available is this for normal size hd’s (for desktops)

ha ha, i think they have the u missed it button every day at 11:55, and forgot to take it off for the woot off!!!

was there some goofy system override 'cause we’re close to the witching hour?

LOL It’s probably an auto-loader, every day just before midnight, “the sale is over, you missed it” shows up, most likely to prevent anyone from purchasing something and taking their sweet time about it – that might cause errors in Woot’s system due to timecodes.

During wootoffs this should probably be disabled…

I just finished wooting for the netgear router and came back to find “Sale’s over…”

My guess is that this is the next produxt in the woot-off, but they ended the woot-off a few minutes before midnight cst, so the product had a 0 minute woot time.

Very annoying, as I wanted one of these.

Damn, I just bought one of these today from BestBuy for $30.

Don’t go to sleep if you want this.

If you do go to sleep, BestBuy has a Dynex enclosure (USB2.0 only) on sale for $29.99 instead of its usual $55 right now.

http://wootoff.lustre.us/ is stuck at 30%

I got 2. These are better than yesterdays. Firewire and USB 2.0 Rocks!

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

$19.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 3.5-Inch USB 2.0/FireWire External Enclosure

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

Don’t worry bout missing this one, I got one (same brand and model) a while back and it failed inside of 1 week. It is junk

Anybody that picked up an extra one of these want to sell it…if so contact me at deltax153@aol.com

This was a great price for this type of enclosure. They don’t really go any lower than $20 each, although you can find some for a little less on eBay. Those, however, are usually only simple USB models with no fan. This one was a good buy because it had both USB & IEEE1394 for only $20. There are many other reasonably priced enclosures on www.meritline.com, such as this one, for about $20 (plus shipping), mentioned last time in the forum for the 250GB HDD. That one’s only USB, however it has a fan to keep the drive cool. I’d personally prefer one with a fan versus one with both interfaces.

Edit: Bah, this is the first time I’ve tryed using the BBCode to make a hyperlink. It didn’t work out too well, but it’s not difficult to edit out the real link from what the forums have generated.

hehe, I got 3, I saw this pop up when it hit midnight, error in the woot server showed me it was next, or soon to be next, so I spent the next 30 mins just trying to see it come up, Im glad I got em, this is PERFECT for me with the firewire, thanks woot!

rrrrrrr…

needed … one …

always … miss … woots …

(sigh)

same here man. I saw the HD come up, and then the enclosure. So I figured it was some kind of error and that it would be coming up eventually.

Tracking number recieved! Due in the 15th. Of course FedEx doesn’t say they actually have it yet, just the data hoo-ha.

Ditto.

Mine says it was due today, but I don’t think that is going to happen. So tomorrow it is.