Aduro 6000mAh Dual USB Solar Backup Battery

Aduro 6000mAh Dual USB Solar Backup Battery

Bought this last time on Woot and it has been useful on multiple occasions, I leave it on my dashboard and use it when I work late and my fiance uses it when he goes on bike rides. I don’t really need to buy a new one because they still work like a charm.

1 Like

This product is junk. You will find many complaints about it. I bought one and it was defective out of the box. Aduro sent me a replacement. It too, was defective out of the box. The solar charging does not work. In fact, I charged one via the micro USB input. It actually discharged when put in the sun. DO NOT BUY THIS!

Aduro and Woot should not be selling this crap!

5 Likes

Sorry for the issues. :frowning:

If you haven’t yet, please contact CS. (Especially since you wouldn’t be able to open your own RMA due to the batteries.)

Please contact Woot CS. From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

I bought one.
1- Slow at charging your mobile beyond imagination. I left my phone connected to for one hour and it charged it 10 percent only. My phone said 8 hours till fully charged. The LED charge indicator was down to the last two only after charging 10 percent of S10 Galaxy.

2- Out of the four LED blue lights that indicate the charge level, the fourth one does not turn on, no matter how long you are gonna put it to charging itself.

Can we return this?

1 Like

Please see my post above for how to contact CS.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

It’s definitely not $65 off either, especially when Walmart and Target sell the same one for $20

1 Like

MSRP != Actual value.

1 Like

MSRP is the manufactuer’s suggested retail price and not set by the retailer.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Same exact thing happened to me.

1 Like

I bought 2 of these and the solar changing doesn’t work at all. It will only charge a device if you’ve charged the charged via USB. The solar changing does nothing :confused:

:frowning:

I see that there’s a 1 year Aduro warranty, or you van reach out to Woot CS and see if they have any suggestions.