AmazonBasics Underseat Carry-On Rolling Bag

AmazonBasics Underseat Carry-On Rolling Bag

1 Like

Looks like the description was truncated. After stating the purple bag is made of 600D polyester, it adds the information for the black quilted bag with a “:” and no details about the fabric.

I think this is the Amazon listing, if that helps: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Amazon161214-Underseat-Luggage-Black/dp/B071G2D5MM

1 Like

Reviews are helpful, but I didn’t see any details about the fabric in the Amazon listing. It has good reviews but I am skeptical about the need for wheels and a telescoping handle on a relatively small bag. If you’re traveling with only an under seat bag, you could get some more useful packing space without them. If you have a checked bag, a bag this size should stack on top nicely.

We don’t have this bag, but we have 4 just like it from a different manufacturer and we love them. My teen daughters almost exclusively use this size bag when traveling and they do use the wheels. They pack a lot in a small space, especially with rolling their clothes and packing cubes.

We got them for a trip to Hawaii where Alaskan Airlines charged extra for checked bags, but we could each bring a backpack and a bag to go under the seat. For a family of 4 and a 2-week vacation, we checked two suitcases, took 4 of these bags and 4 backpacks and we took everything we would need including two mono-fins (the girls think they are mermaids) and their scuba equipment. We could have lived without the wheels if we had to, but why? We love this sized bag!

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Are yours like the 600D polyester or the quilted version?