- You may only redeem one coupon per purchase.
- These coupons cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or coupons.
- If you do not use your coupon before the expiration date, we will not issue you a new coupon.
- If you have had a design launch on shirt.woot.com and your coupon code does not work, please email artistsupport (@) woot.com. Please allow up to 7-10 days for resolution.
- If you miss the ‘sale’ where your design is being featured, worry not! The coupon will still work on the design in the catalog and will still cover the full amount.
1. Wait, wait, I’m new here, what coupon?
Well, hello and congratulations on becoming a CoW (Creative of Woot!)! You will receive a coupon valued up to $45 when you have a design launch for the first time on shirt.woot.com. NOTE: there are some exceptions where the coupon will be sent later…what can we say? We’re Woot!-y!
2. How and when do I get this coupon?
You will receive this coupon via email when one of your accepted designs goes live on Woot! Shirt! The coupon code will be included in the e-mail along with the launch date, the value of the coupon, and will tell you how long you have to use it. You will have 14 days from the date the design launches to use your coupon.
3. How do I use the coupon?
Log in to your Woot! account using your artist username. Use the link in your launch email to find your design, add a product to your cart, enter the coupon code at checkout and your cart total will update. You can use any value of the coupon up to $45. The $45 value will cover the purchase price of most of the products we sell on Woot! Shirt.
4. What are the restrictions?
These coupons may not be combined with any other coupons or promotions. You may only purchase items for sale on the Woot! Shirt category with your artist coupon.
5. My design launched on a non-apparel product on another Woot! Category page (like sport.woot.com), can I still use my coupon to purchase it?
Short answer is, no you may not. We do occasionally launch designs on non-apparel products like blankets, pet beds or tumblers on other category sites on Woot! (think Home, Tools, Sport for example). You will not get a ‘design launched’ email when this happens, but you will still earn royalties for each unit that sells.
Never fear though, you will get a coupon if and when your design launches on apparel products on Woot! Shirt and you can use your coupon to purchase your design there to proof your work!
6. Ok fine, but I’m trying to use my coupon on Woot! Shirt, for a t-shirt, following all the above guidelines and it’s still not working! What should I do?
Grrr, that’s frustrating, we know. It may happen on occasion when the gremlins chew on the internet cables at the bottom of the ocean. There are a couple things to troubleshoot first:
- Make sure you are logged in with your artist username. These coupons are unique to your artist account so you must use this account to make your coupon purchase.
- If you are trying to make your purchase on a mobile device, try switching to a desktop computer.
- Make sure there are no other items from other categories outside of Woot! Shirt in your cart.
If all that doesn’t work, shoot us an email at artistsupport (@) woot.com and let us know. Please allow 7-10 days for a resolution (it can take a little time to shoo away the gremlins). We can’t guarantee we will get you a new coupon code while your tee is still being featured in a sale, but the coupon covers the full price of the shirt in the catalog so you will still be able to get a free one! Please note, we will not put your offer back on sale for you to purchase at the sale price.
7. What if I forgot about my coupon and it expires?
Sorry to say sailor, you are out of luck. We cannot issue new coupons if they expire. It’s “use it or lose it”, so make the most of it and use it! Also, you could tell Alexa to remind you!
8. Ok great, free stuff yada yada…I see my design has launched on Woot! Shirt but I didn’t get an email!?!
Make sure you have added ‘@woot.com’ to your safe senders list…also check your spam folder. Chances are it probably landed there. Still no dice? Email us at artistsupport (@) woot.com and let us know. Mort probably tried to steal your coupon.
9. Ok cool, I get my emails, I understand the rules, but I had 5 designs launch this week and the coupon codes are all the same! How do I use them?
5 designs in one week?! You must have been bribing someone. Don’t worry, as long as you buy each design in a separate purchase, they will all work. If it’s not working, jump back to question 6.