Bell + Howell TriBurst Garage Light 2pk

Bell + Howell TriBurst Garage Light 2pk

This website used to have great deals. This same product is on amazon prime for $10 less than woof. Its probably newer too.

[mod: nope. Look again]

I can’t find the exact one on Amazon for $10, do you have the link?

I got the Bright Living version of this for under $33 in an earlier woot. These are great. Very bright, much brighter than the single bulbs they replaced. Not sure what makes these seven bucks better

1 Like

The one on Amazon is a different model number (7090). It’s the only one by Bell + Howell I could find on Amazon.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

Only 4k lumens and 7$ more expensive than the ones i got previously through woot!?
No thank you.
Almost had me…

1 Like

If these are the ones at Amazon, they are almost $60 for a 2 pack there.
Amazon Price

1 Like

Look again. The product on Amazon for $29.90 is for ONE light. The deal here on Woot is for two lights.

Bell + Howell 7529 TriBurst LED

6 Likes

Bought a couple for the garage sometime last year from the mothership. Those have similar form factor and they do a nice job of illuminating the previously dark corners of the garage. Subsequent to those, when I see new deals on them, I’ve mulled over other places in the house where we might benefit from the same devices, but their, uh, industrial appearance makes them far better suited for non-living spaces, at least that’s how I interpret the stare I get from my wife in response. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bought these last time they were on Woot. One is dead already.

4 Likes

We got a set for the two garage lights and they worked so well that I picked up a pair last time for putting in a couple attic areas. They are definitely very bright and even though they get kind of blocked by storage racks in the garage, they still give a good amount of light from all the reflected light off the surfaces they do hit.

1 Like

I bought these last time they were up. Really illuminated our garage. Significant improvement over what was in there before. Wasn’t sure what to do with the second bulb for the longest time. My daughter complained that her play room was too dark in the winter. Put the other one in there and now that room is probably the most well lit room in the house. Fortunately you can’t see the bulb contraption in that space. These are bright, but definitely aren’t lookers.

2 Likes

Just curious from the people that actually have these.

Any significant heat coming from the LEDs or the base?
I have had other LED bulbs and the transformer they seem to use gets really hot. Then your brain starts to think about heat energy and are they really efficient. I don’t want to buy something that may fail and burn my house down.

I have one in my shop, I wish it was a warmer white rather than the 6500k.

1 Like

Some led bulbs interfere with the garage door opener - anyone have any feedback on that with regard to these lights?

1 Like

Just wanted everyone to know that if this price is too cheap, you can head over to the open box sale and pay five dollars more for the exact same product… except that, you know, it’s open box and not “new.”

2 Likes

^^^ this
Anyone who’s installed this recently noticed a reduction of range of their garage door openers? I installed a bunch of florescent form factor LED lights in my garage which rendered my garage door openers useless. Looking to light my garage again without interference.

2 Likes

I got these

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0823W94SJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_SSNVZAH81M935YJNXWC5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

About 2 mounts ago for about half the price and similar specs. No complaints so far. I haven’t noticed any degradation in my garage door opener range but my light sockets are probably 7 get from my opener.

2 Likes

Same here. Used one and it was dead within the month.

Same here. I bought last time, light was great in the garage, but one already went out. A couple months for that price is not worth it.

1 Like