Best ice cream flavor?

Best ice cream flavor?

All of them.

2 Likes

Spumoni = Cherry, pistachio, and chocolate ice cream layers, with glazed fruit and nuts. Y U M

16 Likes

Not even in my top ten.

1 Like

Baskin-Robbins flavor of the month:

Chocolate Trilogy is made with a trio of Belgian chocolate flavored ice cream, malted chocolate flavored ice cream, and white chocolate flavored ice cream.

3 Likes

Chocolate is closer to the bottom. Stuff like lavender or earl grey tea are much better than chocolate, although Thrifty’s chocolate malted crunch is super yummy.

My, that looks yummy.

I was about to say 'Most of them, with a strong inclination towards pistachio or cherry with chocolate". Now I know what to look for.
Thanks!!

1 Like

Death by Chocolate is to die for!

2 Likes

My mind is telling me, no, but my tongue is telling me, yeah. Yummm!

1 Like

Tillamook cheesecake, any variaty. Thanks.

1 Like

As a kid my favorite flavor was strawberry. Now that I’m old, my favorite flavor is strawberry. So much for maturity.

4 Likes

Strawberry

Vanilla. Chocolate typically isn’t that good on account of bulk grade chocolate they typically use. Some manufacturers mix in better chocolate ti make it taste preem but it’s still mostly cheap plastic

3 Likes

Even pickle?

1 Like

Vanilla with topping. But if going to Baskin Robbins, Jamocha Almond Fudge.

1 Like

Who’s the simpleton that created this poll? Expand your mind, square!

And the correct answer is Mint Chocolate Chip.

3 Likes

FINALLY someone with functional taste buds! People just do not appreciate the complexities of a good vanilla ice cream!

1 Like

Butter Pecan in a cone or in a bowl. Chocolate peanut butter in a glass or in a hat.

We need a WORST Ice Cream Flavor, poll!!!

For me, Mint Chip would be on that list.
I don’t get it, green dyed toothpaste flavored ice cream with (slightly) chocolate flavored wax bits?? :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Random comment but I have never enjoyed any Ben & Jerry’s ice-creams. The one’s I’ve tried have always tasted kind of flat and not creamy and rich.