Best Spooky Movie, Round One!

Best Spooky Movie, Round One!

2 Likes

Evil Dead series. Classic B movie horror.

10 Likes

Hocus Pocus Movie GIF

Hocus Pocus!
(Still waiting for Hocus Pocus 2)

6 Likes

Halloween Horror GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Hellraiser.

5 Likes

The Shining. Always the Shining.

6 Likes

Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin
its the great pumpkin charlie brown halloween GIF by Peanuts

6 Likes

The original “Ghostbusters “

5 Likes

Stay Alive was a good one.

1 Like

Nightmare on Elm Strret (original)

13 Likes

So many choices so little time.

4 Likes

I still cannot watch the Excorcist without creeping out.

12 Likes

the thing GIF

4 Likes

Shaun of the Dead is Awesome.

5 Likes

My 14 year old son is obsessed with old horror flicks, and we saw the original in theaters last Thursday! Can you believe it’s 40 years old now? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

They had a really neat intro from Bruce Campbell, where he reminisced on his days of growing up with Sam Raimi, working on Evil Dead together for so long, then his antics with Toby McGuire during Spider-Man. He also bragged that they didn’t “Lucas the film”, meaning they didn’t fix any of the oldschool mistakes or regrettable special effects… this was still the “pure analog” that they originally put out, so in the weirdest, goriest way, it was kinda charming!

3 Likes

There’s a movie on Netflix called “His House”. It’s by far the best horror movie I’ve ever seen. It blows all others out of the water.

3 Likes

Hereditary. Totally Hereditary. Shudder.
alex wolff hereditary GIF by A24

5 Likes

I picked Halloween, that being said too many good ones for me to choose from! There’s Stephen King, John Carpenter, Wes Craven, Sam Raimi, Rob Zombie to name a very few of the many delightfully creative minds.

I do have to add I really liked The Cabin In The Woods more recently. This was spooky to me.

Okay I admit almost any creepy, spooky flick will work for me. It is my favorite genre. I try to watch them all!

4 Likes

Thank you, there is one I’ll have to see now.

1 Like

Let’s start by saying that TEXAS CHAINSAW the original, scared the you know what out of me - saw it when I was in 4th grade a slumber party. I was so convinced that HE was going come thru their front door and chop me up! :joy::joy::joy:

During my middle school years, my friends and I were obsessed with FRIDAY THE 13TH!! And of course the guys were there to “protect” us. :joy::joy::joy:

As adult, scary movies do not scare me. However, the last movie that really got me was SCREAM, the first one. I couldn’t close my eyes without seeing that stupid mask!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yup. First thing that came to mind, baby.

Tv Show Reaction GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

7 Likes