Blockade Noise Isolating Earbuds - 2 Pack

apparently i have small or giant ear canals, as do at least 2 of my co-workers. we can’t wear the “standard” ear buds - they fall out because they aren’t big/small enough. any thoughts if the “levels” effect will help us? or will these fall out like every other ear bud?

I personally don’t care much for these.

My girlfriend has a pair that I’ve used on occasion, and it seems that the yellow accents really don’t “POP” with the attire that I usually wear.

In all honesty though, the sound quality is pretty reasonable. Better, but not by much, than what you’d expect from two pairs that you get for 14.99.

i’m not sure we’re all looking for fashion advice :stuck_out_tongue:

Replacement tips in case someone hasn’t cleaned out their ears in a while.

having 6 extra pairs of ear tips is nice, you’d think they stay clean, but bring the extra’s around just in case a friend wants to listen too :wink:

These are great when mowing the lawn or when flying.

The description says “6 Extra Pairs of Ear Tips”. But I think they really meant “4 Extra Pairs of Ear Tips”… or that’s what the picture shows.

Anyone actually use these? I really need something to use at the gym. I read the stationary bike several times a week for 60 minutes at a time, and try to watch movies on a portable media player, and no matter when I go, I always seem to be there at the exact same time as this MANIAC, he looks like his head is covered by a poodle.

He uses the precor two rows behind me and for the entire time he’s on it, he’s yelling and clapping his hands and making weird popping noises, it’s absolutely unbearable.

Even with the sound cranked up I still hear this stupid poodle head popping and clapping and yelling, I can’t take it anymore!!

Anyway, if these things work I’ll take em.

I was wondering if they made any earbud headphones like these, since I prefer the triple layer style for earplugs, and I’m very happy to see they do and I can get two pair for the price of one similar to what I was using before…“marshmallow” earbuds, I liked them, but now that I need a new pair these came just in time! Great for me! :smiley:

I bought these about six months back on Amazon for $34. I would have to say they’re worth it.

I used these earbuds at a Nascar race. We had guest passes to the pit area. They were overpowered for that area, but I’d say that if you were sitting in the stands… or even just mowing, these should work.

Well if we’ve learned anything from Apple, isn’t it that earbuds are nothing more than an extension of one’s fashion sense?

How durable are these things? Am I going to have to use my second pair to replace the first one after not too long, seeing as how I put my earbuds through a bit of abuse?

These are ugly as sin but work very well! Definitely recommended!

I find that the normal ipod earphones hurt my ears after about 20 minutes, but with the soft tips like these I can listen to music for much longer. I’d recommend earphones like this over normal ipod earphones any day.

Does anyone know if it will work with my 1st generation iPhone??

I make my own “noise-cancelling” in-ear earbuds. I take a standard set of in-ear buds and remove the plastic flange part. Then I drill holes longitudinally through a couple of those cylindrical foam in-canal earplugs you can buy at the drug store for like $10 for 10 pair. Cover buds with earplugs, insert into ears. Basically you’re wearing earplugs with your earbuds inserted.

I think it’s the same concept as this woot but you can use earbud drivers of your choice (possibly better).

um…according to the description, that’s the Volume Control

…all of those letter-thingies underneath the pretty pictures and “I want one” button often spell “words.” These “words” often contain information, or a “description,” about the item being sold at that time. Might be worth a look once in a while.

Yes.

Is there a microphone on this? Can I answer the phone in the middle of listening to my favorite tunes?

Looks like a great deal. These are over $38.00 per set on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/AO-Safety-Blockade-Noise-Isolating-Earbuds-99014_W0QQitemZ120480274914QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0d2f19e2