Wicked Little Buds Noise Isolating Stereo Earbuds

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
when all else fails, go wooters.us!

Wicked Little Buds Noise Isolating Stereo Earbuds [New] - $2.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Wicked Little Buds Noise Isolating Stereo Earbuds WI-2300

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Wicked Little Buds Noise Isolating Stereo Earbuds
$2.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Wicked Little Buds Noise Isolating Stereo Earbuds WI-2300

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Balls

Shipping is more than the headphones…

MotherShip

It’s really hard for me to justify paying more for shipping than the item itself.

Unless it’s an infamous B.o.C.

Noise isolating is not the same as noise canceling. Beware! :wink:

I own a pair of these. Definitely keeps the noise out when I’m jamming out to my Rhapsody music at work. 100% recommended.

Woot! Are you trying to make us deaf?!

Got these in a Bowl once. Total bollocks.

all that jale & no bag of crap?

previous woot . Only worth buying 3 at this price with shipping double!

quality anyone? it’s cheap…

YAY! I was wondering when they were finally going to have some headphones/earbuds in this wootoff.

I got these a while back and they are are awesome!!

GREAT DEAL.

I have small ears, so most earbuds are painful for me to wear. These are perfect. Good sound too.

How many different types of ear buds can there be!?! I am ready for some good “crap”!

Dear woot, due to your many deals on earbuds I already own 12 pairs… I figured, having 2 at my desk at work, 1 in my car, one in my pocket 4 randomly around the apartment, and and 4 backups was good enought… until this deal… in for 3 more

The best part of these earbuds is the nylon mesh cord. They still tangle, but it’s mush easier to untangle them.

I love these! I bought 3 last time, sound is GREAT and I still have 1 set left in the “gift closet.”