Bookworm Bonanza!

Still don’t understand why all the designs cannot be on tshirts. The tanks do not fit well at all. I’m even willing to try a V-neck if they keep them on AA. Anyway, there is nothing for me here, but there would have been if the right designs were on the right shirts.

This is the first time I’ve been seriously tempted by the hoodies. Any notes on how they wear?

Tanks run small. I usually get medium or sometimes large for shirts. Got a medium tank and the chest is on the tighter side. This would be fine except the shoulder straps are a little thin and they have too much through the waist. (so the shirt fit snug on the chest but then was baggy at the waist)

Ordered another one in large a week ago I think though it hasn’t shipped yet so I can’t say if sizing up will solve the issue.

Any thought to printing some muscle t’s woot? I’d buy one of the monkey game designs on that. (also I can’t be more pro-vneck for future sales than I am already. Seriously the more things that aren’t crew necks the better.)

Iron or Gold Lightweight Hoodie-- why does the dragon have 4 heads???

Seriously, not sure I can buy it wrong. The earlier t-shirt http://shirt.woot.com/offers/iron-or-gold has the correct six heads (3 heads mirrored).

I LOVE the “world domination for cats” print but would never wear a tank top. I am brand new here today and not sure I will come back if you can only get certain things for a short amount of time and only in whatever option (tank/tee/tote) someone feels like offering. Very strange system. Perhaps teens, or someone with loads of free time to surf, could keep up with this type of sale or website, but I am a busy working wife and mom-- love the prints here but not liking the system.

I LOVE the “world domination for cats” print but would never wear a tank top. I am brand new here today and not sure I will come back if you can only get certain things for a short amount of time and only in whatever option (tank/tee/tote) someone feels like offering. Very strange system. Perhaps teens, or someone with loads of free time to surf, could keep up with this type of sale or website, but I am a busy working wife and mom-- love the prints here but not liking the system.

That is really weird. I can’t fathom why they changed the design. Was thinking about that hoodie but I also can’t really see purchasing it with a two headed dragon…

This is my mistake. Originally the design had four heads total. We were very close to print, then decided to add the extra heads as we felt it was more accurate to the story. Unfortunately when I went to create the sales images, I grabbed the original four headed design files by mistake. I expect, and will verify first thing tomorrow morning, that we will print the design as previously printed. I’m sorry for the confusion. The design is awesome, and I definitely want to make sure we get it right for you guys.

Hey, cool, glad you made that change originally! Much cooler this way.

Whaaaaaaaaaa I was really hoping for a never give a narwhal a library card as I dripped something stainy on mine and it got stained. :frowning:

I love these, but the one that should be that isn’t is the READ shirt (letters made up of pictures). I would love a tote or a hoodie with that on it!

I was hoping to come on here and find out how the fit was on the hoodies. Alas, I only find a person wondering the same thing. I want one, but not if it’s tight on the arms like the style is now. That drives me crazy.

I’m thinking that the prices are a little high… especially considering this is Woot.

That would absolutely be a “give Woot! all my money” derby for me.

I wish the Existentsial Whale came in a t-shirt! My son loves that whale!

I’m hoping that the regular weight hoodies make a reappearance.

I’d like to jump on board the “how do you size a hoodie” and “More V necks/Coffee mugs” trains, please.

I’m generally a WM, so I got a unisex Large hoodie and figured I could stick it in the dryer if it looked too baggy…

Agreed. I would love another READ t-shirt, and I’d seriously consider a tote or mug too.

I can’t resist Forget the Toys, I Want the Moon for my son. I would love that one as a poster print, to go with the Reading Rocket Ship already hanging in his room.

tgentry, big shout-out for the clarification on the Iron or Gold LW hoodie. It’s not relevant to me, but I’ve called out woot staff for being uncommunicative about some of the recent problems, so I want to acknowledge staff and offer thanks when there’s a detailed and useful response. Thanks!

I love my one wearable LW hoodie - but I absolutely agree that the price is too high. As much as I adore its weight/fit/utility, it’s not worth $35. At the same time, someone posted a link to the retail site for Alternative Apparel and they sell for something absurd, like $52.

Do you wear an AA WM or an Anvil WM? There’s a detailed post in a previous Woot Plus thread, complete with pictures, from a woman who wears AA WM/Anvil MS/LW hoodie S. (Thanks to vivbot for those pictures!) If you wear an Anvil WM and would like a comparison picture of S LW hoodie versus Anvil WM, I can track down my poor Peculiar Discovery that arrived on Anvil and take a picture.

My instinct, either way, is that a L LW hoodie would be fairly large on a WM, but it may also depend on how you want it to fit. I’ve found that the sleeves are fairly tight, as others have noted, and it fits relatively tightly through the body. Personally, I LOVE that fit, because I essentially use it as a substitute for a long-sleeve shirt that I can take on/off at will and I want it to fit tightly, unlike a heavyweight hoodie. I like my heavyweight hoodies to have lots of extra room in them and be all slouchy 'n stuff.

It would be awesome if these also came as some kind of Kindle cover form too. I would love “A Novel Idea” cover or sleeve.