Lost In Transition

1st

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Eh…When are we gonna get a decent shirt!

wow this shirt is amazing

wootoff!!!

Edit: Do I get rewarded for most relevant comment of the night? Ok, I like the shirt. Funny description

As a MN resident, I may need to get this with the prominence of the state rodent right in the center of the design…

After looking at that shirt I’m lost.

If you enjoy this post take it all in while you can. Woot will delete it soon enough.

someone vommit??

meh

Ahhhh why does it have to be on cream? Love the design, but can’t justify the color…

they always find a way to put the best designs on average shirt colors. this would look great on a red or yellow, or even a blue for huge contrast. but cream doesn’t do it any justice at all.

again, though, the design is fantastic.

Heh heh heh…While the w00t-off is going on I’ll just sneak in here and buy this here shirt. heh heh heh…

UGLY SHIRT, BUT ITS A WOOOOOT OFF!!!

I like the cream, it makes it vintage looking.
Anyways, I like the design and the colors, woot for me!

Hunter S. Thompson has no comment.

I like the lady of the top of the pile. Reminds me of an illustration from a children’s book I loved.

/trying to save money, etc, etc… congrats to the artist!

This shirt is WAY awesome. In for 33333333333333333333333

I like the line work.

But overall it seems a bit too busy for my taste.

Wow freaky design. (in a good way, I think) Anyway no color codes today? I was wondering how many colors but I’m too lazy to count.

PS I also think it appeals to different age groups. ie, im under 20.
Looks like LSD + Skate wear esque