Cuisinart Chrome SmartPower Duet Blender/Food Processor

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cuisinart Chrome SmartPower Duet Blender/Food Processor
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

ARRGGG

I quit.

HA!

This is a great deal! I want one!

more boc for me!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

should i jump on this or just hope i see the ninja sooner or later??

I bought this on Moofi a while back for the same price, and it’s awesome. Much cheaper than comparable products and much better than my old Hamilton Beach blender.

This item is for blending food! Heck, why stop at food? Make your own will this blend other things? series!

Bought this via Woot before and absolutely love it!! I use it daily - works great, flexibility of options is excellent - Especially at this price; excellent investment for anybody who eats.

I had this thing and it leaked from day one. The motor overheats and there is grease from the motor leaching with every use.

Woot off killer

Some people seem to love it, but mine was louder than a jet engine. Not bad for the price, but I’m not a huge fan.

More appliances need the hidden cord feature featured here.

Orly?

I wanted one of those… oh well.

Quite hording the Ninja blender/food processors Woot. I know you have a corner of a warehouse full of them you are waiting to sell.

Irony