Dell 7480 14" Full-HD i5 256GB Notebook

Dell 7480 14" Full-HD i5 256GB Notebook

The warranty link seems to go to a terms and conditions page. Is this correct? Is there any more specific information about the warranty?

my orders get cancelled after few minutes of placing order what type if credit card is good for woot
Card type is credit and card level is Purchasing

Morning. If you scroll down about 4/5 of the page, there’s a part on warranty.

Hello. I don’t have a lot of information about our security checks. I do know that you need to make sure that your billing address for your card matches that on Woot.

It looks like they basically say the system will work for the term of the warranty (1 year according to the offer page). If the system breaks within that period, you as the buyer can decide if you want it fixed, replaced, or get your money back. Some of the relevant clauses copied/pasted below, but you will want to read the whole thing yourself to make sure there isn’t clause that negates these.

Does anyone have experience with refurbees.com or Verified Systems Solutions?

Some Warranty Snippets:

(iii) the products delivered will be free from defects in design, workmanship, material, and manufacture and will comply with this Agreement, including any drawings/specifications agreed upon by the parties and described in a separate written document;

(v) all products purchased hereunder will be of merchantable quality and will be fit for the purposes intended by Buyer.

All warranties run to the benefit of Buyer and its customers. If products, services or deliverables provided under this Agreement do not meet the warranties specified herein, Buyer may, at its option (a) require Seller to correct any defective or nonconforming product(s) by repair or replacement and/or re-perform any services at no cost to Buyer, (b) return such defective or nonconforming product(s) to Seller at Seller’s expense and recover from Seller the fees paid for such defective product or service(s), or (c) correct the defective or nonconforming product itself or by use of another vendor and charge Seller with the cost of such corrections or service performance.

Does this have a fingerprint reader?

Hello. I’m sorry but it does not.