DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 DigiPro WP8060 8x6" USB Graphics Tablet w/Cordless Pen

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

These are actually really cool and this one is bigger than the one in the wootoff.

Price comparator post - Manually-optimized searches for relevant results

New DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen, for $34.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x DigiPro WP8060 8x6" USB Graphics Tablet w/Cordless Pen

[list][]Manual price comparator for DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
[
]Single-click comparison for this product[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Advanced e-mail and SMS alerts on the WooToolbox - The Toolbox for Wooters!

IT SAID PENS!!!

2 Results from Google

Reviews

This is good - my brother got one during a wootoff…Full Rad.

Anyone know if these are any good?

Any good for a kindergarten kid who likes to draw?

No, it’s not as good as a Wacom tablet.
Yes, it’s good for someone who is interested in trying a tablet out.
This is a good size for people with a small to medium size stroke length.

So is this NOT compatible with Vista?

In for one. I’m going to give it a try and see if it helps me sketch out UIs for web sites any easier than Visio.

The heater, if you live in Phoenix.

worth about the same thing on amazon

was going to buy one… alas, I don’t remember my security code. Damn BEvERages… and don’t want to get up and look for it. if it’s still available in the morn, I might buy it. 2bed

I have one of these. There is a bit of a learning curve if you have used a mouse for a long time.It is quite a different “feel” from using a mouse. Most of the functionality of a WACOM for a fraction of the cost. Price is good - about what I paid for mine at compgeeks.

2 questions, works with macs? for the price, comparable to wacom?

I purchased the item last time it was offered and honestly threw it out the same day. It may have been a software compatability issue with Vista however the tablet could not follow my pen strokes even on simple drawings.

Read the description for the answer to your Mac question. As for the price, I don’t haven’t tried the DigiPro but there is one thing I do know, this tablet needs a battery for the stylus while Wacom pens don’t (I own a couple Wacoms).

I’m having a fit of stupidity and don’t get the Blonde’s riddle from the description.