Elevensance Cellars Napa Valley Reggae Red - 4 Pack
$44.99 + $7.00 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 4 2008 Elevensance Cellars Reggae Red
CT link above

Winery website

Courtesy of CJ:

So join or create a gathering now!

This seems to be the only wine listed on the website. One of two products offered including the t-shirt. Please tempt our wallets with some more information!

$20/bottle 200/case from the winery. No shipping costs stated…
Does this also come with a T-shirt?

Well the Twenty Rows affiliation offers a little more insight. Is this the leftovers from the barrels that didn’t make the cut for another label?

Speaking of barrels, what is the cooperage?

Yo man, should these twist-off beauties be laid down, or are they ready to go?

It’s interesting the cab is from the Howell Mountain AVA, outstanding juice typifies that AVA.

Lost me with the screw tops…yeah, I’m a snob.

Shouldn’t write-off twisters for reasons of snobbery… although losing the opening ceremony and the thrill of discovering a bad bottle is kind of a bummer.

Stillman’s Zeppelin juice comes in screw-tops and they are great wines! This is just one off the top of my head. After opening expensive bottles that have been corked, I’m all for new methods of keeping wine fresh.

pH?

If you knew anything about wine, you wouldn’t be snobby about closures.

winner.

I’m pretty sure its legal to ship wine to New Hampshire. why arn’t they on the Woot list?

-flips the bird at-

All shipping of product is done by the winery so the list of states to which each day’s sale can be shipped is determined by the winery. Since each winery must go through the process of acquiring a license to ship to any state there may be some discrepancies between woots. Perhaps some wineries have bought the license to ship to New Hampshire, but if it’s not on the list of states to ship to then this one probably hasn’t.

Very unusual label. Jamaican flag colours on the 11 for the reggae. Due to that I misread the label as “elevensauce”, though in that case I’d expect it to be full of chili peppers and tomatoes. Perfect for Jamaica!

So why mix the metaphors with heraldic Judaic lions? Why not go for some good Rastafarian music an ting…

In Rastafari, “The Lion of Judah” represents Emperor Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia, crowned November 2, 1930 with the titles King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah

I don’t think one can be a snob with that signature.

If you knew anything about snobs you would know knowledge about wine or closures is irrelevant.