Energizer Advanced Lithium AA/AAA Batteries-20Pk

Energizer Advanced Lithium AA/AAA Batteries-20Pk

Do we know if these are going to be shipped in some sort of package or are they loose rolling around in a box?

1 Like

So, these were brand new in 2010. Hm.

3 Likes

Hm. Indeed.

So they are good for 20 years, but expire in 2030… Where have they been sitting for the last 9 years? Very suspect…

2 Likes

Too bad I just bought my annual supply of these earlier in the week :frowning:

you’ll need these if you bought any Blink cameras.

1 Like

20 Year Shelf Life…

…and the AA’s expire in 2030 (10 years, 4 months)

…and the AAA’s expire in 2026 (6 years, 4 months)

What do y’all think? Is this a good deal or not?

1 Like

correction to sale

Hi all. Apologies but we had incorrect info and photos in the sale.

We are we were selling “Advanced” lithium batteries, not the Ultimate. The sale has been updated. The main difference is the shelf life but our expiration dates in the specs were correct.

We will be contacting customers that already purchased to give you a opportunity to cancel your order if you wish.

Again, very sorry for the booboo.

1 Like

Well, that just made my decision a lot easier. Not interested in the “Advanced” version of these batteries.

1 Like

CThat’s almost a buck a pop. They must be terrific batteries!

These are packaged in a clear plastic box, similar to retail packaging for bulk batteries.

1 Like

Truthfully, aside from the shelf life, there’s very little difference between the two versions. Both will last significantly longer in your devices than alkalines.

Yeah No.

1 Like

Want shelf life and power? Heard of rechargeable, specifically the Panasonic ones. They are great. The mother ship has good prices.

I tried to cancel my order and Customer Service just replied that I can’t do that. Somebody needs to get their act together!

1 Like

CS just got the information from the buyer so give them time to get the email out to you. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks @jordnta, I appreciate you looking that up.

The sale blurb needs a little more scrubbing:

…are protected against leaks and corrosion. Ultimate Lithium batteries the clear choice to dependably power the essential devices in your life.

hm…

3 Likes

Thanks for spotting that! I’ve made the change.