Energizer Max AA & AAA Battery Packs

Energizer Max AA & AAA Battery Packs

4 Likes

For anyone interested, Mothership has 24 AA and 24 aaa (48 total) in bulk packaging for 29.89

13 Likes

This deal has me charged up!

2 Likes

Whats mothership

2 Likes

Amazon.

2 Likes

10 year shelf life starting when?

7 Likes

Amazon. They own Woot.

4 Likes

Are these the type batteries they recommend for Blink cameras?

3 Likes

Starting when they put them on the shelf

2 Likes

No they are not. You have to get lithium ion batteries. They are very expensive.

7 Likes

No. They won’t last at all. If you’re gonna use batteries, you need the energizer Lithium ones. However, I replaced all my cameras batteries with a Solar powered power source with internal rechargeable batteries to keep it running with no problem. The batteries are absurdly expensive having to replace multiple times a year.

7 Likes

But the solar works well enough to keep them charged? And what type of sunlight do you get at the camera’s location?

4 Likes

Woot. They own Amazon.

3 Likes

I have successfully recharged energizer lion AA batteries with a nimh charger but you have to watch them and check the temperature
I put the charger in front of me on my desk while I am working so I can check constantly by touching them
If you put them in a charger and ignored or forgot about them you will have a fire

4 Likes

STrike That

2 Likes

I’m seeing $27!

Limited-time deal for Prime Members: Energizer AA Batteries and AAA Batteries, 24 Max Double A Batteries and 24 Max Triple A Batteries Combo Pack, 48 Count https://a.co/d/5uj26e3

1 Like

I just use rechargeable eneloops,

they can get slightly warm in some chargers, fixed with quiet usb fan sitting on top. and no chance of fire. and they are cheap and last a long time.

5 Likes

I’m not sure I’d call these cheap as they run about $3 each when you buy the larger packs. However, they will save you money in the long run and keep unnecessary waste out of landfills.

I’ve been using these for years and have yet to experience a failure or problem charging. The voltage is slightly lower than alkaline batteries so you might not see the same performance in things like flashlights but for devices such as remotes, they are superb.

2 Likes

A certain chain of dollar stores has these in the AA version for $1.25 a pack, just to set a good street price. Many places will happily charge a lot more.

Anyway, the Max batteries are pretty darn good. That’s a sophisticated technical opinion.

As other users note, the Eneloops are an even better solution. I have 20 to 30 of those, some as old as 15 years, and they still work like new and recharge. They really can hold their charge for years.

1 Like

Just sharing, I bought 300 AAA Amazon Basics batteries a few months ago for $15 and change. I’m waiting on a deal like that on AA

1 Like