Euro-Pro Ninja Warrior Handheld Blender & Food Processor

Listen Sonny… if you bad mouth me and my Vitamix one more time, I’m going to send my car and chauffeur to come bring my daughter back home.

Sincerely,

Your Father-In-Law

P.S. I love my Vitamix and the $649 I paid for it. I knew you weren’t good enough for our family.

How many buzz words can you fit into one product name? lol

Too complicated.

Lost the immersion blender I had somewhere along the way…

Boughted it.

For all “Ninja” wooters, here are the Ninja Recipes. I bought the Ninja Master Prep in April and make mostly strawberry banana smoothies that are great! Maybe these recipes will expand our horizons.

nice link :wink:

Here’s the working one for those interested.

Ninja Recipes

I couldn’t find any reviews of this stick blender on Amazon. Where are you reading the reviews?

Has anyone tried this to make your own mayo? Does it stick to the underside of the blades making it very difficult or does it work? I just want to make my own mayo. It can’t be that difficult, right?

Money well wasted!

Seems to me like three blades on a stick blender would be a needless complication, and I find the biggest obstacle/inconvenience are the small slats on the blade housing. To be more effective, they need to be bigger, otherwise food cannot circulate and the blade just kinda spins in a food limbo. That’s only really a problem with fibrous foods, such as squash.

I’d be interested in seeing a video comparison of three blades vs. single blades. I’ve got a 200 watt Braun that looks too much like a popular female sextoy, but was made closer to ‘back in the day’ and seems pretty beastly for any task. I don’t think you could significantly improve its design.

got this on an earlier Ninja deal…it blends REALLY well. Chops just about anything and ice better than any blender I’ve ever had. (was making frozen daiquiris last night!) Also very easy to clean. Love my Ninja!

I didn’t see any reviews on Amazon; where did you find those bad reviews?

In for one.

1. Searched far and wide for these supposed “bad reviews.” Couldn’t find any.

2. It’s got double the power of my Cuisinart stick blender. That’s gotta be worth something.

3. It says it has the power to turn ice into snow. My current stick blender makes horrendous noises if it comes in contact with a single ice cube.

I’ll see which one is the better of the two and give the other one to my mother in law.

I couldn’t find any reviews of this item either; positive or negative.

It is made by the same company which makes the Shark line of vacuum cleaners which don’t have a great reputation.

Now I don’t know if I’m in for one or not.

The Wooters who have bought this seem to like it.

Would like to see actual reviews somewhere.

Can get at Walgreens for same price (or less at some) & no waiting for shipping.

The Walgreens product is $39.99 however it is a Ninja Master Prep Food and Drink Maker Not a Ninja Warrior Handheld Blender & Food Processor.

I bought the Ninja Pro set a while back when it was on Woot and it works like expected. It replaced my mini chopper I so often used.

You use it by pulsing, not holding down the button. It’s a very strong motor and that’s why you do it that way.

Although, I did use it for Ice and it didn’t chop it the way it says it does. It left far too many pebble sized pieces and having sensitive teeth, it was NOT an enjoyable smoothie. :frowning: FWIW, I used ice cubes from an ice cube tray.

That was my only problem with it, was for ice. Other than that, it works for everything I’ve used it for in the past…

I got the set last time too, and would suggest them over this one. Hand blenders are cheap, and Braun ones are often on sale.

See it in action on YouTube…
[youtube=P-SBRMNLj6s][/youtube]

I’ve had an old Ninja for ages, suckered in to get an extra set when the blender set was on here again. I wanted the medium sized pitcher, plus it had gained a blade since I got my original. The old one’s been around for ~2 1/2 years, roughly, and I’ve had no probs with it at all! Given I was routinely burning out motors on your standard, under $100 blenders, that says a lot.
Now I’m just debating if I have enough storage space to add more to the collection, because I’d been researching immersion blenders on Amazon, and couldn’t find any that didn’t sound like utter trash. Who am I kidding? In for one!