Fantasy 2 Pack Wireless Qi Charger

Will this charge samsung note 8???

Will it charge an iPhone X?

wanting to know if this will charge any iphone or is the 8/8plus the only model?

It should charge any phone that is compatible with wireless charging.

I thought these would work with any phone also. Want to get one but it doesn’t have X listed. Anyone have confirmation this work with iPhone X

Using one with my iPhone X right now. Works fine. Put it on the pad and the phone shows it’s charging. How fast is yet to be seen but I bought these so I could keep my normal one by my bed and one of these in my home office on desk and at work. :). Only issue I have is that the supplied USB cord is unreasonable short…maybe 6". Gonna dig up a longer one. IT’s fine if you are using your laptop but not for desk.

Are these fast charge units on the Samsung.

No, these are not fast charging.

Do NOT buy. They dont work and the even if they did the cable is about 2 inches long so you’d have to buy a new one most likely, as well.

does this leave a LED light on the whole time its charging? so at night will my room be lit up???

Found this answer on a different color one on Amazon:

The Blue light tells you it is in the charging position and is now charging the phone.

I would assume it stays on. Can’t speak to the brightness though.

It looks just like the Youse item I bought at 5 Below for $5. That one had no cable (who doesn’t have an extra micro usb cable?). The blue LEDs are on when it charges and are a bit bright for my night table.

DO NOT BUY.
I bought a pair and they came in a plastic bag with NO padding; both lightweight boxes were crushed and one of the chargers was in pieces. They come with a really short 6" charging cord, which is only going to work on a desktop. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

I’m very sorry for the shipping condition. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

I can confirm that this WILL charge iPhone X. However, at times, these get HOT, and they cause your phone to get hot as well. I use mine when I travel, since it’s very thin, and the last time I traveled my phone got so hot I was afraid to leave it on there. On another occasion, it just stopped charging my phone until I unplugged the charger from the wall and plugged it back in.

This is a 5 watt charger - all 5 watt are slow Charging , you need a 10 watt for fast Charging , only Apple 8 and above can use this & only slow charge Apple has not made their iPhones compatible with fast charging yet!

These are Pieces of Shet !!!

Got one on AliExpress.com.

Won’t change a phone for more then 3 seconds without beeping, disconnecting, waiting 2-3 seconds to reconnect, and repeating the cycle every 6 seconds. Loud cycle of annoyance and no charge. MAYBE this brand is different but it’s the same mold and looks like the same product.

Please share with us why you say ‘‘They don’t work’’ and as for the short cable I can not believe any of us would have to go out and buy a cable since most people have a drawer full of them because it is so universal .

Please share with us why you say ‘‘They don’t work’’ and as for the short cable I can not believe any of us would have to go out and buy a cable since most people have a drawer full of them because it is so universal .