Fat Toad Farm Goat’s Milk Caramel 3-Pack Sampler
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
Sale Price: $29.99 (Includes Shipping)
List Price: $54.99 (Includes Shipping)
Discount: 45% off List Price
Fat Toad Farm Traditional Goat’s Milk Caramel, Original, 8 oz. Jar
Fat Toad Farm Traditional Goat’s Milk Caramel, Cold Brew Coffee, 8 oz. Jar
Fat Toad Farm Traditional Goat’s Milk Caramel, Spicy Dark Chocolate, 8 oz. Jar

Or just learn to make your own… I’m serious, it’s called YouTube, you probably aren’t cool enough to have heard about it but check it out sometime

About time they sold health food here.

A few weeks back someone couldn’t find anything wrong with the product so they started nitpicking the disclaimer. Same disclaimer that has always been on the food products, but they were determined to make a comment about something.

I expect we will reach peak Gourmet comments when a truly excellent product is offered at a great price, but someone will complain that the “Buy One” button is the wrong shade of burgundy.

“Fat Toad Goat’s Milk” - sounds yummy.

It is the wrong shade of Burgundy now that you mention it…

I agree. I have no wish to make my own caramel, computer, or vacuum cleaner.

Get over yourself nobody is impressed with the fact that you make absolutely everything you eat from scratch. You do don’t you? And there are many many other places on the internet to find recipe and how to articles and videos. It’s called Google, you probably aren’t cool enough to have heard about it but check it out sometime.

Lets play nice.

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/

The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

synonyms: mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature; More

I like this one (and it’s cheaper and at Walmart) Coronado Cajeta Quemada Classic Goat Milk Caramel

This is pretty tasty stuff