FlipShare TV Wireless A/V Extender

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

FlipShare TV Wireless A/V Extender
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

yawn

looks to be roughly 1/3 the price http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Video-CTV1W-FlipShare-TV/dp/B002WZ4N40/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318436257&sr=8-1

STill have my Western DIgital TV…still works great!! Next…

how long must the madness continue?

Any one have a snickers?

What exactly does this do?

Takes up space in your entertainment center.

Does this only display your Flipshare media? Or does this allow your entire computer screen to be connected? (e.g., netFlix)

This just connects your video output on your computer to your TV wirelessly, right? Or does it just stream video files to the TV, not the computer output itself?

Also, is having a Flip Camera required, and it will work with other types of video files?

Finally, what’s the quality and range like?

where’s the B.O.C can there just be a woot off where after every five items shown there is a BOC.

Warning! Amazon reviewers say that it only works within about 10 feet of the TV, not from your desktop in the next room, in for none!

It prints money… BUY THREE!

Wouldn’t it have been better to offer the flip and this as a package deal?

doh!!!

Who cares what it does! You just gotta have it. It comes with a dongle to boot…

I am very new to woot. Only bought one item so far (TomTom 550XXL). This Woot-Off experience is a lot like watching a car wreck, only much more fun. Who knows what’s coming next? How many will they have? Does the madness ever end??? Oh, dear God, I lost my signal! Quick, let me off the elevator before I miss the next item!!!

The more of this stuff you buy, the faster it comes. So buy three, then create a new account, then buy three more. Rinse and repeat until it shows up.

You mean in for 3. Because you’ll need at least 3 to daisy chain from your computer to your TV.

I’m not so sure, reading the specs seems to specifically call out you can only share your flipshare library, not just display your monitor.