GH Bass & Co. Men's Propel Boulevard Shoes

GH Bass & Co. Men's Propel Boulevard Shoes

I’d be all over this if they came in extra wide. Any shoe company that thinks only standard widths fit all isn’t much of a shoe company.

Once again Woot shows its bias against those of us that wear size 13. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Was ready to snap up a pair for my son, but the few reviews available sound like they might run small and tight across the top.

https://www.ghbass.com/product/propel+boulevard+oxford.do?sortby=ourPicks

13? What are you, a little manlet? Try finding a 16EE that’s comfortable for absolutely flat feet without just defaulting to a pair of Hush Puppies 24/7.

2 Likes

I’m so very grateful to be a normal-sized human who can wear normal-sized clothing. :innocent:

1 Like

No widths? No sale.

Unless stated, our shoes are standard width - D for men’s.

Just got mine they definately run small… These are tight… recommend 1/2 size bigger in the future…

I ordered these shoes on August 21st. Delivery date was supposed to be September 5th. No delivery on the the 5th. On the 6th Woot informs me that they cannot fulfill my order. I can’t imagine that Woot did not know sooner than the day after my delivery date that the order could not be fulfilled. 16 days is a long time to wait for Woot to decide to let me know they failed.

I’m very sorry and you’re correct that we dropped the ball here. The vendor (these were drop ship) usually lets us know right away if they run short, can’t ship, etc. As a fail safe, we check for items that haven’t shipped inside the time expected. Looks like the former in this case.

Sincere apologies.

Hmm. Got mine in September, NOV 18th and the tops have split from the base…
I’ve Never had shoes break this fast before…

Oh no! That’s no good. Make sure you reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.