Gildan Men's Short Sleeve Tees 12-Pack

When they sold the 12 pack of t-shirts with pockets a few weeks back, they promised that you wouldn’t receive any more than two of the same color. An awful lot of people received all black t-shirts.

Today you are going to receive two black, two Gray and 8 more from the colors listed below which includes black.

I’ll give woot credit this time, they have an out and you have been warned.

[QUOTE=CANNONFODDER0, post:12, topic:730097]
Second the Pockets!

Idly wondering why the “heathers” color in these and the Russell shirts are blends.

That’s how heather colors are made. The polyester thread is a slightly different color than the cotton, which creates the heathered effect.

These are NOT tagless.

I was going to order 3 sets of them then I saw they do not come in 2x! real bummer cause I know Gildan makes the larger sizes.

Second the “Michaels” connection - in fact, my local one regulary (and currently) sell the Gildan t-shirts for $2. When they are $3.99, just find a 40% off coupon that are in every newspaper in the world, it seems.

Boo panda monkey and all. Where are bigger sizes.

As a 6ft+ guy no XXL no buy.

Like a few above, no XXL, means “no sale” for me.

Same here. 6’1". Need XXL. No sale for me.

Make sure you’re logged in with Amazon every time. If you get a sign-in dialog when checking out, use your Amazon Payment info.

Larger sizes are always welcome for my big tall guy too. Woot rarely has xxl, and never larger. Never tall shirts either. Men getting wider and taller. Woot, keep up and make more $!

Oh no! I thought we were getting a true assortment. I don’t want black! I have a white shedding dog.

Why is the sizing in width?

Shouldn’t it be chest size? I know that measurement, but I don’t know how wide my shirts are.

I have bought several Woot shirts and several Gildans. All of the Gildans are superior in every way.

Except softness.

Our buyer works hard to get ALL sizes in and we have XXL more often than not in sports clothes. We were just not able to get them this time.

RE: Michaels shirts
These are going to be a much better shirt than you get at Michaels. These are Gildan 5000 shirts.

I’m sure you didn’t mean to say you aren’t a real man unless you are overweight right? There’s room for everyone in the real man tent.

The login with Amazon is not working for my iPad.

I finally got the button to work. Hope I get more of the dark colors, but good deal regardless!

excuse me but how is a t-shirt 100% preshrunk cotton AND 100% cotton/poly blend?