Giveaway! Ends Friday 1/18 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Today’s model is Moses. He is a 6 year old French Bulldog. Moses is very protective of his master and their office. So much so that there’s a gate as soon as you enter that both keeps Moses from escaping and him from trying to bite your ankle. Trying is due to that jaw that just doesn’t open wide. He’s full of snorts and snores like most bulldogs.

IMG_2255

Once again, I went diving into some of our stash in the warehouse of things too large for BOC plus some photo samples. Here’s the haul:

(1) Car Full of Squirrels Auto Sunshade (photo sample): Forget the boring silver shades that blind people as they walk by your car. Your car can be full of squirrels. SQUIRREL!
(1) Flat TV Wall Mount (26"-55"): Don’t let your TV hang out on the entertainment cabinet with all that riff raff equipment.
(1) Monkey Statues, Set of 3: See no farts, hear no farts, and… See no farts? Wonderfully ugly.
(1) TriLight Ceiling Light: That’ll wake your teenager up, by golly!
(1) SMH Wireless Speaker: Upgrade your computer sound or whatever.
(1) Super Mario World Luminart (photo sample): Light up your life…
(1) Bacintyme Boulevard Jigsaw Puzzle Say what? Where’s that? Anyway, 1000 pieces of hair-pulling fun. Relaxing, my butt.

And no, you don’t get that couch that looks like it once starred in “That 70s Show” :stuck_out_tongue:

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! I want to hear no evil!!!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in this thread.

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 1/18 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

And a few more pics of Moses. Moses wasn’t into those items being on his favorite couch.

IMG_2232

IMG_2248

IMG_2250

IMG_2251

IMG_2245

IMG_2230

IMG_2233

IMG_2237

11 Likes

Woot! I want to hear no evil!

1 Like

Does that couch have those little clear threads that like to poke people? I bet it smells like someone’s grandma.

2 Likes

Give it to me. It’s the least you could do.

1 Like

Woot! I want to hear no evil!!!

Actually, did you know there was a 4th monkey?

Meet “Do No Evil!” :rofl:

7 Likes

Moses is such a cutie. Also, I really want some random crap.

1 Like

Forget the couch, I’ll take the chair in the corner.

“Woot! I want to hear no evil!!!” or whatever you want

“Woot! I want to hear no evil!!!”

Good thing the couch is not included. I would’ve felt silly winning it after just spening $2000 on a new one.

3 Likes

Fill my car with Squirrels!

2 Likes

@jogden01
My parents have that corner chair’s long-lost twin, and a matching double-normal-length sofa…

:flushed:
:see_no_evil:

Aww, no VIDEO? Well, I still want to hear no–

SQUIRREL!!!

1 Like

Hear no evil!

“Woot! I want to hear no evil!!!”

Seriously. I need a win this week. Karma has not been kind.

wow, that couch!!

love all the giveaways :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woot! I want to hear no evil!

Woot! I want to hear no evil???