Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Friday 4/12 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Greetings Wooters! Today’s model is Max. He’s the doggie brother of one of my coworkers on the computer team. Max is about 8 years old and don’t tell him but he’s a bit of a softie. He loves Dentastix, car rides, belly rubs, and long walks, especially in new parks with new smells. He shows his working dog nature by doing jobs and following commands. His nemesis are squirrels and the vet. Grrrrrr.

This was also his first day in the office and was pretty confused, especially when we started taking a bunch of photos. But he was a trooper. Good boy, Max.

IMG_2764

There will be THREE winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Fujifilm Instax Mini 26 + Rainbow Film Bundle - Blue/White. With its simple operation and streamline design, the Fujifilm Instax Mini 26 gives you the opportunity to share one-of-a kind photos with family & friends anytime, anywhere! If ever you wanted to experiment with an Instax, this is the giveaway from you.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Hey Woot! I know what kind of dog that is. Max is a ___________” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, April 12 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

More pics of Max

This is Max wondering what the h… is going on.
IMG_2775

Looking for an escape over there…
IMG_2774

And under there… (Note the snackie bone that he’s ignoring)
IMG_2779

Yep, that’s a snakie bone but it’s not a Dentastix.
IMG_2769

This is Max getting bored with all this crap.
IMG_2783

This is Max completely bored but looking darn cute.
IMG_2784

Good boy, Max.

1 Like

Hey Woot! I know what kind of dog that is. Max is a good boy!

Hey Woot! I know what kind of dog that is. Max is a better person than most people!

Aww what a good doggo

Hey woot! I want that.
You know what Max is… remember that movie Alf? He’s Alf alien/Shepard’s mix. :wink:

Hey Woot! I know what kind of dog that is. Max is a German Shepherd Dog…and a handsome one at that!

Awww Max is awesome! Maybe let a real squirrel loose in the office. It’ll be fun. Max deserves maximum happiness.

Insert clever line about loopholes here.

Max is a good boy.

I will play fetch with Max.
giphy

1 Like

No Purchase Required to Enter

Hey Woot! I know what kind of dog that is. Max is a luv bug dog!

Gimme gimme!

1 Like

Hey Woot! I know what kind of dog that is. Max is a hardened, straight-arrow police dog, working undercover as a big, soft puppy in order to discover if anything unscrupulous is occurring at Woot! headquarters.”

Hey Woot! I know what kind of dog Max is. He’s a Sheppard…very very rare!:grin:

1 Like

Hey Woot! I know what kind of dog that is. Max is a thick-coated Belgian weaselhound. Very rare. They like herd weasels and also love thick fluffy waffles, but who doesn’t? (Like herding weasels. The waffle love isn’t so universal.)

Awe, I just wanna give Max a hug. I’ll take some crap too. Not Max’s though.

Good boy Max! Give me free stuff!

Max is gorgeous.

Maxis a Cutie Boy!