Google Pixel 32GB Unlocked Android Phones

These are probably some of the ones that were returned when they were shut off for being “re-purposed” from ProjectFi. Google came to some agreement to let them be re-activated. I know because I’m one of the people that had my Pixel (bought third-party from another site) shut off…

At this point, OnePlus has a better track record than Google when it comes to shipping a phone.

Who did the refurbishment? And what is the warranty?

Answer to many questions:

These are 3rd party refurbished.

The warranty is 90-day woot. You can see this at the bottom of the features. :slight_smile:

I have a Pixel XL. Love the phone but it has some screen burn (ghosting?) where the navigation bar is. I only notice it when the phone starts up (white screen) and when I watch videos that have white backgrounds every now and then.

I’ve had the phone for almost 8 months. There are ways to prevent it.

Shoot. After buying this I see that it doesn’t come with either the USB-C to USB Standard-A plug cable or the OTG Dongle that the new ones receive. We’ve been a USB-C family for a while now, so the cable doesn’t matter so much, but I’d like the dongle.

BTW, I am coming from a Nexus 6P and my wife has had a Pixel XL for a while now. The Pixel is a significant upgrade.

Exaggerating are we? Or you’re not using cell data at all. Because Project Fi runs approx $35 monthly (w/tax) and ZERO data.

Otherwise you have multiple phones on your account.

Do you know if these are the Verizon model or the unlocked one that is normally sold by Google?

I think the $35 is about right. My entire billing history is in the image. The jump to above $50 is from financing a Pixel XL.

My data usage varies, but is usually aroung 1.5 GB because fi does this cool thing where it connects to open wi-fi networks and creates a secure connection.

Can you use this on Tmobile or AT&T? thanks

He is probably correct. I have two phones on my Fi account, and we only use about 1GB of data per month. Our bill (including taxes) is usually a little under $50. Fi is only $20/month for the 1st phone and $15/month for additional phones, plus data ($10/GB).

Yes they do.

If you don’t use alot of data from your carrier. Use WiFi only for downloads,etc.
That is probably accurate, my bills have not gone over $26 a month on Project Fi.
For the right people it is great.

Project Fi costs $20 per month for phone and text only on one phone. Data is $10 per gb. If you are in a $40 plan, you get a refund for what you don’t use under 2gb. If you use more than 2gb you pay for the exact amount of data you use. Free data only sim cards are available that work in some devices. These devices cost the same for data as does your phone.

I’ve been on Project Fi for almost 2 years now and my monthly bill is the same - about $35 a month. It’s $20 for the service and then $10 per gig and $5 in fees/taxes. I use wifi at home and in the office. The data I use between varies but tends to stay around a gig. So I’m guessing that person does the same…

I am also curious is this works with T-mobile.

Yes, will absolutely work with TMO and all its top features (wifi calling 4G LTE etc.). VZW had the store exclusive but the Pixel and XL come with the proper bands to work on TMO. Love TMO.

Have these been determined to be the Unlocked Google Verison, or the Verizon version. That may be a deal breaker for me.

1. It’s not a crappy Samsung with their bloatware installed.

2. It’s a Google phone which gets the updates to the OS extremely quick

3. You can use this with Project file and stop getting raped by Verizon/ATT monthly. ($30 for unlimited call/text and 1GB data is worth it). I heavily use my phone and because of partner hotspots my bill is barely over 30, ever.

4. Best camera on the market, hands down.

Google phones are not for everyone, but for those who are advanced, they are amazing and a welcomed escape from the plebeian iPhone and Samsung variants.

I use too much data lol. My bills are higher than this.