Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven
$29.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven 31169

You can actually cook a pot roast in this thing? Awesome!

Ooo…I have one of these and LOVE it…
and at this price…go for it…

'nite!

Here you go… this look like a good one!

Shopzilla’s got the hookups from $45… solid… but the woot’s obvioulsy better.

Nextag’s hook up is only $48… totally weak compared to Shopzilla.

… i’m done. this is silly, cuz no one’s beating this woot… but on a side note… should i be Tinkerbell or WonderWoman for Halloween this year?

Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven - $72.95 - eBay
Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven - $69.95 - Gadgetbargains
Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven - 31175 - $72.93 - SHOP.COM

Toasty! Pricing…
SecretPrices … $48.99

PriceGrabber … $45.99

NexTag … $48.99

Prices are slightly toasted, but before shipping and tax.

Nice ROAST!

$54.36 on amazon (Plus shipping)

http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-6-Slice/dp/B0000W4MZW

18 Reviews as well.
(4 / 5 stars)

Good deal.

i wonder if this one works better than my radiator.

either my brain is too weary to function, or the food inside the thing looks 'shopped in. Anyhoots, night everyone.

Crap toaster ovens aren’t allowed in my dorm room, this looks just like the one I saw at walmart for $150

This seems like a normal toaster oven price, or is this one with all the bells and whistles?

I had one of these, great lil toasters. I may purchase this when I wake up if there still around. a great product to have no matter when or what you need it for.

Well, I see WOOT likes the toasters again, But really this is a great oven, it will do great on those kids TV dinners…

Hot Item!

6" isn’t really that high. Be careful, you won’t be able to do roasts or anything. They metion a 3lb chicken? Maaaaybe. But that really small. Maybe it could do cornish hens better.

I do have a convection oven and they are great for cooking, but no so great for baking. So the “herbally enhanced” muffins might not come out as good.

PS - what does happen when you put anti-freeze in…?

Looks nice, but that…that…that meatloaf. I dunno, I sense it contains a fair amount of cat and…well…it’s not that I mind people eating cats…but…that’s just not the proper way to prepare it.