Help For A Newbie

Hi everybody,

I’m having trouble trying to edit my profile. I’d like to change my username to something other than the one that has been generated for me. Can anyone help me with a few quick navigation tips? Thanks :smile:

1 Like

Maybe @ThunderThighs can help, but I think You can’t change names, just start a new acct.
Good luck.

Thanks Dave. I’ll check with Thunderthighs now.

No, I think you can change it once from the auto-generated name, but I’m not sure how.

If you are able to do it maybe I’m just not looking in the right places. I’m still trying to figure everything about this site out so every little bit helps. Thanks for the quick reply

1 Like

Maybe… Click on the pink W in the top right corner.
Click on your username, twice.
Go to preferences.
Go to username.

anything there???

Nope when I do that it only allows me to upload a picture. I can’t even change the email address on my account. Maybe it’s because I signed up using the sign up with Amazon option. I did it that way because I’m a prime member so I wanted to take advantage of the quicker shipping on the side of Woot where you’re able to shop.

Darn it.
Well, click on “Shop woot deals” on the top left corner to go to main page.
Your username is in top right.
Click the username to go to account page.
Find anything there???

ps… I use Prime also.
Also… @ThunderThighs is probably kinda busy as midnight Central time gets near & lots to do.

Thunderthighs did reply back to me but they said because of the system issues that username changes have caused in the past I may not be able to change it. They may still be looking into it for me, but it might be a no go. Hey at least we tried. Thank you for all of your help :blush:

1 Like