Home & Car Rapid Battery Charger w/ AA & AAA Rechargeable Batteries

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Home & Car Rapid Battery Charger w/ AA & AAA Rechargeable Batteries
$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Digital Concepts 110-240v Worldwide Use Rapid Charger
  • 4 AA 2400 mAh Batteries
  • 4 AAA 900 mAh Batteries
  • 1 Car Adaptor

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I’d be in for one if there wasn’t just a hole in my dashboard where the female adapter should be…

Battery powered battery charger?

I have one of these. Bought it at Wal-Mart a few years ago for about the same price. Its a standard battery charger and rechargable batteries. They work well for digital cameras and things you need rechargable batteries for.

So does it, or does it not, come with a wall adapter?

So…how rapid is “rapid”?

don’t leave these plugged in to your car if you’re turning the car off, these will drain your car battery even if the batteries inside it are full.

Is this charger compatible with the Ray-o-Vac hybrid batteries? Because the chargers look almost identical.

>> Includes 4 AA high capacity 2300 mAh NiMH rechargeable batteries

>> 4 AA 2400 mAh Batteries

Hrmmm… so which one is it? 2300 or 2400 mAh?

I believe the saying in batteries is that you either 1) charge quickly and sacrifice battery longevity or 2) charge slowly and maximize how long your battery will last (i.e. how many cycles it will last). As for me, I’m sticking with Eneloops.

My dad has this charger. Does a great job and charges pretty quick (half hour or so I believe).

I have a set of this brand of battery. Have had for almost two years, and they still work great. In for one!

from the dexcrption:

"Charges either AA or AAA batteries in about 2 hours "

This is a pretty good deal. The rechargeables are comparable to Energizers. And the car adapter is a nice feature when you’re out on the road.

The picture near the bottom of description shows that it has a wall adapter that flips up on the back of the charging dock

I have this charger. It does charge quickly, and at first the batteries work very well, but the batteries that came with it no longer hold a charge and I’ve only had it about 6 months.

I also frequently forget to switch the little 2/4 switch on the top when I put in a different number of batteries, of course that’s my fault not the unit’s.

The extra pics show one.

Typically that’s specific to your car. Some cars are more idi0t proof than others and won’t let you use the DC port when the car isn’t running.

Can you charge 2 AAs and 2 AAAs at the same time?