Home & Car Rapid Battery Charger w/ AA & AAA Rechargeable Batteries

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
tell your wooters.us to stop staring at me

Home & Car Rapid Battery Charger w/ AA & AAA Rechargeable Batteries [New] - $6.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Digital Concepts 110-240v Worldwide Use Rapid Charger, 4 * AA 2300 mAh Batteries, 4 * AAA 900 mAh Batteries, 1 * Car Adaptor

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Home & Car Rapid Battery Charger w/ AA & AAA Rechargeable Batteries
$6.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Digital Concepts 110-240v Worldwide Use Rapid Charger
  • 4 AA 2300 mAh Batteries
  • 4 AAA 900 mAh Batteries
  • 1 Car Adaptor

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

goooooodnight!

Retractable 2 Pronged Wall Plug
Charging Configuration

Both broken link images.

adding egg and breadcrumb to ground beef is actually closer to meatballs then meatloaf i think. especially if you add the other stuff i mentioned.

by the way next time you make meatballs, mix in some fresh ground parmesean cheese and chopped garlic.

thank me later

Nope, Im definitely not sitting here constantly refreshing the page in hopes of something amazing…nope…definitely not shifty eyes

you can’t get one you need 3!

the shipping on one kills it but the 16 extra cheap batteries makes it a bargain

In for 2… too many devices in my apartment.

FINALLY! Something useful! : )

In for 3

These NiMh batteries are the best in digital cameras. I have the Sanyo pack and I use them for everything electronic. Good Stuff.

makes a great gift for everyone who is going to be getting a digital camera this christmas

providing that woot is selling digital cameras too

I normally buy my recharge batteries cheap on E-bay from Hong Kong sellers… Are there any difference between those and these? I can buy 1000 MA triple A’s much cheaper than any american retailer…

well that shows you what states are still awake

Man, if I didn’t have a good one, I’d jump all over this…

I already have one and it works great! The batteries alone would cost this. In for 1 :slight_smile:

I am really enjoying the suggestions for hamburgers! I am going to have to try a few of them… YUMMY!

In for 2. One for us, one for a gift. Thought about it last time they were on. Any reviews?