Igia TheraTone Pro Therapy 8-Head Percussion Massager

Igia TheraTone Pro Therapy 8-Head Percussion Massager

Battery operated? Rechargeable Lithium-Ion? It doesn’t say.

According to HSN, it says “Battery powered (batteries not included)”. But the one review says it took 6 hours to charge and only lasted 30 minutes…

1 Like

This - and the others on offer - should be added to the bag-o-crap sales days given the reviews on how they (don’t)work.

I was “upgraded” to the Evertone Prosage Thermo

Looks like it has more reviews 3.5/ 5 and a $83 retail

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Does your work?? Mine doesn’t. The blue lights come on, but the small screen is blank and nothing happens. Mode does nothing except turn the lights on or off :confused:

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Thanks, I have tried this - gone through the automation and get led to either a recursive “chat” request, (which goes through and re-asks me the same questions leading me to the recursive chat, or call option - but the call option does not actually make a call to me. I doubt I can get “help” on the issue over an email (I would prefer it to work, but at this point my only option may be to return it :frowning: )

Hi there. Try using the support form then. They’ll get back to you pretty quick.

1 Like

Cool - I sent an email through that. Hopefully they call me (as I put my number in) thanks for the help!

1 Like

Mine works (“massages”) however the screen does not. It seems like my experience is more consistent with the lower ratings on the mother site.

Definitely not worth the money. And definitely not an “upgrade” from what I thought I was buying

I got the “upgrade” too. This thing is piece of junk. If this was an upgrade, Imagine what the non-upgrade would’ve been.

1 Like

Hi all. If your massager isn’t working or you’re not happy with it, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Hey guys.
If you hold down the “motor” button for 3-5 secs , it will turn on and off. My complaint is how extremely loud it Is. I understand there must be some noise. Vibration for sure will cause noise. Mine sounds as if it’s going to break apart

This was a shitty experience !!!

The package came almost destroyed, look at the pictures.

I hope someone takes responsability on this.

Yow! Was that the shipping box or was that inside of another box?

Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.