iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum

iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum

Why is it trying to charge me 16% tax?

I looked at your order and the previous one. Both were charged 7% which is correct for your location according to Google.

I’m just here to see what my avatar looks like :smile:

How to change your Avatar.

:w_happy1:

1 Like

What is the return policy for this?

There’s a 30-day return policy.

https://www.woot.com/faq?ref=w_ft_bs_rp#what-is-woots-return-policy

Is this one smart? Or does it just do the random zig zag to try and clean everything?

Edit: It’s smart.

Intelligently Maps and Cleans an entire level of your home. Patented iAdapt 2. 0 technology with vSLAM navigation actively captures thousands of precise measurements each millisecond to optimize coverage.

This may not be an issue for most people, but the last iRobot unit I tried saw the dark patterns of my rugs as drop-offs, and it would just stop dead in its tracks. I called iRobot about this one, and it has the same sensor, so I believe it would have the same issue.

My unit I received from Woot was DOA.
It runs for a few minutes, and then stops dead in it’s tracks with an “Error Code 15”, which means an internal “communication” error. I spoke with Roomba support, they said to try resetting it a bunch of times (which didn’t work) and that since it was recently purchased, that they require I go through who I bought it from for the return.
I contacted woot, but I figured to post what I experienced in case others have the same thing.