PRODUCTS:
1 2006 Isabel Mondavi Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
1 2007 Isabel Mondavi Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
1 2008 Isabel Mondavi Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
CT link above

Winery website
Second site
Third site

Looks interesting, always enjoy verticals. OR grapes from a CA winery, my question is where was this made, and by who?

From their site:
The Pinot Noir is made at the Scott Paul Winery in Willamette Valley, Oregon.

Willamette Valley pinots are the best anywhere. This is definitely good stuff, though I don’t know that it’s that good of a deal. I’ve seen these bottles at Fred Meyer up here in Seattle for roughly the same price.

Their about winery page says that the Pinot is made in Scott Paul Winery.

Looks like very interesting bottles, so I’d love to hear more! Perhaps some info on Residual Sugar? (I had a very icky Pinot recently that was waaay to sweet(

+1 for OR PN!

Not all of us live in OR, so it may be something of a deal if that’s what people are looking for.

I have enough OR PN to last until I go back up for restocking in July. :slight_smile:

Doesn’t look too bad: wine-searcher

froogled

…and I don’t find them here in NY.

Hi, greetings from the winery. The wines are made by Isabel’s son, 4th generation winemaker, Rob Mondavi Jr. Rob travels to Oregon to make the wine to keep fruit transportation to a minimum.

Scott Paul makes fantastic stuff in Carlton, remarkable for the balance, I think. And you can’t beat these vineyards - Momtazi and Zenith both have pronounced, unique flavor profiles.

Intriguing to put 2006, 2007, and 2008 together. 2006 tends to be bigger flavors. 2007 was a terrible year UNLESS a good winemaker was at the helm, then it can be fantastic (note: rare). 2008 was one of the best ever, and should produce age-worthy wines.

Cool, glad to hear they don’t travel. My good friend manages vineyards for Scott Paul (non-estate) among others, I’ll have to ask him if it’s any of these, and what he thinks. Scott imports some tasty Burgundy at affordable prices btw, it’s always fun to hit his tasting room in Carlton and compare them directly to the local style…

Hello! Can you tell me the pH of these wines? Also, any residual sugar?

Thank you.

Wow. Night owl winery participant. Love that. Thank you for being here. What should I know about this wine that hasn’t already been made clear?

i love pinots, thinking if I should get two… have some now, and save some for later

I’ve had the 06 before and from what I remember, enjoyed it. I picked up 3 of the 06 off cindy for 19.88/each so the price is around the same.

oh boy oh boy. i think i’m in trouble now. somebody please stop me.

I’m the wrong person to ask. I’m in for one. This is too good to pass up.

Don’t! Stop! Don’t Stop!

That’s what she s… aaah - nevermind.

http://www.grandwinecellar.com/vsku1554017.html