Jabra BT135 Bluetooth Headset

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Jabra BT135 Bluetooth Headset
$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Jabra BT135 Bluetooth Headset

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Friends don’t let friends buy without froogle

Had one, big piece of crap

got the double pack already. :slight_smile:

No.

Refurbished? NOT rox0rz!

I have 3. Great item.

Don’t want one, but this is the first time I stayed up late enuf to see the woot change over. Hooray

Just bought two a couple of weeks ago on a two for tuesday. One worked for three days and then broke. The other never even charged for a first use. Crap.

What’s the difference between Jabra and my Motorolla bluetooth headset?

Ooh, intriguing. Except I already have one…cause they rock. Jabra is cutting-edge headphones and bluetooth…definite recommendation for great sound quality

I had one, and it was a piece of buttcrap. you get what you pay for.

FYI…I bought a set of these. They did not pair with my Sprint phone. The guy at the Sprint store said that some of the Jabras had pairing issuing with the Katanas.

In California this July, these will be necessary to talk in your car. That must be why Woot has one about every ten days.

-EDIT-

I was thinking of the BT125

Whoops =)

blah…refurber

Now, I’m schleepy, g-nite woot… perhaps the next day will bring better and less not-not exciting stuff

These are, in my opinion, one of the -worst- bluetooth headsets that are available in the market today. The ear loop breaks eaisly, the sound quality is shabby, sounding static-y and sounds like you’re talking in a tunnel. Not to mention, refurbed. These sell at Verizon for around 39.99 new. Would be a decent deal if not refurbed. No way do I recommend buying. None for me.

I own one of these and it’s very uncomfortable. They seem to have made no attempt to shape the part that goes into the ear anything like an ear is shaped. After about an hour, it actually begins to hurt.

I got this when it was on a two for tuesday…works pretty well for me…works fine in my PS3 as well