Jsport by Jambu Finch Men's Shoe

Jsport by Jambu Finch Men's Shoe

I love these shoes. I’ve picked up a few pair. I ordered 3 pairs the last time they were here. All 3 have an insole defect. It was the first time I came across it in these shoes, and this would have been my fourth pair.

Other than the defective crinkle in the heel of the last 3 pairs (luckily it can be cut out but even at $9 it’s not something you want in your shoe) I like the shoes. When these 3 pairs wear out I’ll probably upgrade to a real pair of the genuine ones.

I bought a pair a couple weeks ago and really like them. They are not really suited for the elements, but are great indoors and on dry days.

I bought a pair of these when they were offered recently for $9.99 (same price as a BOC). These will not disappoint nearly as much as a BOC! I saw this deal at $8.99 come up and was going to get another pair but to my disappointment (like a BOC being sold out), they didn’t have my size. You should be trying to buy these like a BOC!!

Can anyone tell me whether these sizes run true? Thanks!

1 Like

Size was true for me - wear an 11 and they were perfect. And the shoes - absolute comfiest pair I own, minus my house slippers.

Just like the last person to respond, I have size 11 and they fit great. So far, I’ve only worn them once, to walk the dog (all sidewalk), and they felt nice and comfy.

I bought a pair of these at $20 and liked them. So next time they were on Woot at $15 I bought another pair. When they came down to $10 I bought them once more. Please don’t reduce them to $5 - I have enough shoes!

I bought them also a couple weeks ago and when I first put them on, they fit well and were comfortable. I then stepped on the laminate floor in the hall and thought I had ice skates on. (I was originally on carpet.)

I like these shoes a lot but haven’t worn them. I am afraid I will fall and break my neck just walking around the house.

Any word on sizing compared to Allbirds?

1 Like

Well, it looks like I got the wrong size this morning. I ordered a 10.5, not a 12.

Hi, so sorry to hear about the mixup. Please contact Woot CS. From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Thx

Ordered an 11, got a 13. Really wish I would have been sent those 12s as they would have been perfect.

So sorry to hear about the mix up. Please contact Woot CS. From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Ordered a size 11. Was sent a size 13.

Looks like someone was having a bad day at work.

1 Like

Haven’t received mine yet, but received a preemptive email from Woot telling me they sent the wrong size and will be refunding. I’m guessing I’ll be joining the size 13 club soon!

Appreciate you guys proactively making it right, even if I’d have preferred just receiving the right size :upside_down_face:

Edit: Size 12. Going in the donation pile!

1 Like

Ordered cobalt blue women’s size 11, got gray men’s size 8.5. Starting to think a disgruntled/drunk/stoned employee had a really bad shift. :rofl: :rofl:

And pretty sure it was a third-party vendor employee, not a Woot employee, as the shoes were shipped from Arizona.

1 Like

Ordered 10.5 and got 12 - not happy Too big for my son and too small for my husband😣

Hi, so sorry to hear about this. As mentioned above, please contact Woot CS to receive a refund. Apologies!