KEEN Bryce Mid Waterproof Men's Hiking Shoes

**Item: **KEEN Bryce Mid Waterproof Men’s Hiking Shoes
Price: $59.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=KEEN Bryce Mid Waterproof Men’s Hiking Shoes)

[Search Google](Google Bryce Mid Waterproof Men’s Hiking Shoes)

Time to look at the product page

Let’s read more about the warranty

“Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small” - from their page.

Just wanted to point that out. I have small feet, but a 7 fitting like a 6.5 would be bad news bears.

Anyone have any experience attaching lace hooks to the lace loops to use instead of the loops? My current boots have a combination of these loops with metal hooks for the top 3 locations. I have found the loops don’t have the longevity of metal hooks when the laces slowly saw through the loops.

I have high arches and plantar fasciitis pain in my heels. Once I started wearing Keen shoes almost exclusively, my feet finally felt normal again. Unfortunately, no ladies Keens in this sale (here’s hoping for a side sale with women’s keens in the morning).

if you like these at this price but would like another color option Cabelas has a grey pair for nearly the same price and 10 dollar shipping.

I have a pair of Keen Targhee II boots that I love. While they aren’t the same as these, my keens run true to size.

LOVE Keens. Would recommend them until the end of days. They last forever, are comfortable, and help with myriad foot problems (collapsed arches over here). In ladies shoes, they usually run true to size. Speaking of ladies shoes, woot…

For anyone that has these: does the webbing that attaches to the tongue on these extend up the height of the shoe? I’ve had a few “waterproof” shoes in the past that would allow water to get into the boot when the tongue webbing didn’t extend up. Essentially they’d be waterproof until you stepped in water deeper than maybe 2.5".

Any thoughts on getting the size right? I’m reading elsewhere that it makes sense to buy hiking boots a half or whole size larger than normal to allow for hiking socks and some swelling. And the note says these come about a half size smaller than normal. Also, anyone know Woot’s return policy on shoes if they don’t fit? I’ve bought lots of stuff here, but but never had to return anything. Thanks all!

Looks like a good deal compared to Zappos. Keen bryce mid wp java tawny olive + FREE SHIPPING | Zappos.com

I’ve had good success with Keens so far and would consider picking these up if they were in my size…

Only baby sizes left.

How do they perform in wet, muddy conditions? Any experience scrambling on wet rocks?

No wide sizes. No deal

Keens work great for people with wide feet. That is one of the reasons I buy Keens.

I received mine the other day and I have to say if its a 12, then my feet have grown, although I have a closet full of 12’s that say otherwise. Your saying that these run a half size small is a cruddy way of Keen passing its manufacturing and labeling errors on to the consumer. These are the first Keens I’ve bought and without a proper remedy, these will be the only Keens I’ll be buying.

Well I did as recommended by the site and ordered a 1/2 size larger and am glad I did because they fit perfect. The only thing I don’t like is the insole, which actually makes my feet hurt. Seems to have too much thickness on the out sides.
Otherwise they are sharp looking shoes/boots that are very light weight.