1 3.5 oz. Sweet Chipotle Flavor
1 3.5 oz. Beef Garlic Chili Pepper
1 3.5 oz. Beef Pineapple Orange Flavor

Product Website

Previous offer:
1/15/10

save your money. this stuff if awful!

i actually like the sweet version.
i gave the hot ones to my deer hunting uncle…

not the best jerky around, but a good snack…

The consensus seems to be that if you like traditional, dry jerky, look somewhere else. If you prefer a softer, less dry jerky with ‘exotic’ flavors, step right up, you found your new favorite jerky!

…and now I can go for lunch because that will halt any possibility of this selling out soon…

Expensive for dog treats!

Indeed, I got it last time it showed up on woot. It was far too sweet, but at the same time rather artificial. It was pretty tender (or more accurately, crumbly) and the meat itself tasted better then most store bought stuff. Even so, unless you like beef candy, I’d pass on this offer.

Why do you need red#40 and yellow # whatever in jerky. Thanks but no thanks.

Bought this for the last wootoff. I thought it was pretty good. If you are looking for that regular stay away. If you want to try different flavors this is a must. The chili beef was great but really hot.

I tried this last time or on a previous woot and i was not impressed. It’s sticky mess. The flavors were ok but not easy to eat.

agreed!

perfect description.

I actually have three flavors here at work that I brought in from last purchase. I cannot eat them, and now noone at my shop can either. Sorry if this slows down the wootoff, but it really is not good jerky. the meat is crumby, crumbly, and coated in a powdery glaze of sweet flavored mess. It half dissolves in your mouth, the other half is mealy. Not at all what I want jerky like. But if you have a hard time chewing regular jerky, and like to try new flavors, this will be good for you.

My jaw still hurts from when I bought this stuff last year!

Maybe not needed after all the above comments, but this deal is also available on the manufacturer’s website: www.kravejerky.com

If you enjoy mushy, stringy, cartilaginous jerky, covered in a wet, sugary goop, this is the jerky for you.

Same here not a fan. Seems like dried meat that was partially reconstituted with high fructose corn syrup. Very, Very, sweet overly seasoned and the fist bit I had still had a very chewy piece of connective tissue.

I tasted all the flavors to give it a shot but ended up throwing them all out.

I purchased this sampler 2011/06/14 from wine.woot and was thoroughly delighted with the taste and texture. All of the meat is very tender. There are two basic types of jerkies included here: lightly-moist/saucey, and dry.

If you have ever had Chinese BBQ Pork Jerky and enjoy it, then you will be in for a treat. The majority of what is included has the coat of sauces that gives flavor.

The Garlic Chili included is of the dry variety (yet still ever so slightly moist). It is very similar to Chinese Beef Jerky, but has a taste very similar to Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce.

If you are accustomed to American/Western-Style Jerky that is cured, dried, and tough, this will be a big change for you. If you are adventurous or enjoy Eastern & Asian foods, though, I highly recommend giving this a try.

I will definitely be purchasing my cap of 3 sets!
(Disclaimer: I am Asian-American, Taiwan descent, born in LA. And yes, I LOVE Chinese Pork Jerky)

I got this Jerky a little while ago. First impression was that it was highly seasoned and greasy/sticky.

It reminded me of Hookah Shisha tobacco and how its very sticky and slimy.

The flavor was there, but the texture and quality was not. Better things can be had at the local Amish market for less money and less fat.