Messed up... Anniversary coffee didn't work on shirt catalog?

I got a $5 code for my one year anniversary and I just spent about 2 hours going through your back catalog of shirts. Narrowed it down to 4, and then it didn’t take. Does anybody know what gives? Is there any way that I can redeem this… Expires 7-1, and it’s 902 p.m. my time (Pacific).

Thanks much.

On the checkout page, is there a blue box asking you to confirm your address? If so, click/tap on it and things should update and then try your coupon code. I don’t know if that will work, but it’s worth a shot.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Why didn’t I get an Anniversary coupon code??? :thinking:

1 Like

In my experience they’re kinda random. This year I got a belated birthday coupon.

1 Like

Woot has coupons?!?

/s

1 Like

I didn’t get one of those either. Woot doesn’t love me :pleading_face: :sob:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club.

:w_tongue:

1 Like

When I first joined Woot all I bought was a tshirt. A few months later they sucked me back in with a $5 coupon.

And here we are.

Maybe that’s why they stopped sending them? I broke the whole system.

2 Likes

“I joined Woot, and all I got was this terrible t-shirt”?

1 Like

Not that one. It was the gray outside one.

1 Like

“I joined Woot, and all I got was this terrible grey t-shirt”?

1 Like

Ahhhh :bulb:
Now I understand - I buy wayyyy too much crap here, and I should STOP buying in order to get the lure-perks…

3 Likes

There should be a welcoming package all new Wooters receive with their first purchase.

Some stickers, @davejlives cell number, orange tic-tacs, and a roll of tape.

4 Likes

I’m not really sure. I buy stuff here pretty often too. Maybe it’s every other year?

1 Like

I removed some boxes from one of the areas which need to be cleaned.

There were 9 boxes from Woot purchases (old B0Cs, free stuff from Funhouses, and $1 deals).

1 Like

Getting hard to find stuff in the gift closet, when I haven’t been going out anywhere to give gifts!

I definitely need to re-home a bunch of stuff that is accumulating in the Woot pile :grimacing:

1 Like