Microsoft Surface 3 10.8" 4G LTE Tablet

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0147DG6YE/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_147_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=RFN1104XRK20WCH4VM36&dpPl=1&dpID=51xBjfMS38L

Amazon has them new for $20 more, free shipping and windows 10pro. Definitely worth spending the extra $20 to get pro. Tons of other identical models with 4GB RAM for $339 new with free shipping too.

Other then that… not really a bargain but atleast woot is kinda sorta giving a deal.

Wish It was under $275 perhaps and I would pull the trigger.

What is going on with woot lately? there have been like 4 computer deals up today and its not a wootoff or selling out? I have no idea whats going on with the site but I surely do not like it.

The daily deal sold out so wootbot is grabbing sales from other places on the computer site and showing them on the main page.

Thanks but that link doesn’t work and I can’t find it on Amazon.

The link works if you copy and paste. Hurry as there are only 2 left.

That seller has horrible ratings = pass

I just got the Samsung Galaxy Book 10.6" 64GB at a good deal for $375 (before tax, of course), which included the keyboard cover. It looks like if I bought one with this it would be a comparable price.

The 4G feature itself isn’t important to me - I’m more concerned about processing power, display, and speakers. I’m having a hard time finding a good comparison between the two (I’m guessing because the Galaxy Book is quite a bit newer)?

Wanting input/feedback as which I should go with. I can return the Galaxy Book Pro if need be. Thank you!

He has a 4.8 rating. Are you sure you know how to “computer”?