Midnight Rider

this is a sweet shirt, unfortunately i couldn’t make up a clever lie if someone asked me what it was all about.

sooo, i think i’ll pass.

I just had to have one of these shirts. I loved it and it was one of the few shirts I voted for last week.

I also told a fellow wildlife rehabber about it in another state and she order 3 and told others in her area about it too. She rehabs more orphaned raccoon babies than anything else and she loved this shirt too.

Thanks cho for a great design.

This is totally random and off topic but…does anyone know if/how I can go about getting a shirt.woot gift certificate for someone?

Sorry…not you.

Thanks

I emailed woot once, asking about gift certificates. I received a reply saying that they don’t do that.

I guess cash with strict instructions on how it can be spent will have to do.

This story makes me happy. =)

Davy Crockett?

How could someone not get this shirt? If you or someone you know doesn’t ‘get’ what the concept of a raccoon dressed like a cowboy is ‘about’, I recommend you go to your local lobotomizer and compliment him on a job well done. Crikey.

i guess i should should appologize to the woot-public… i thought if this print would be printed, it would have sold out… and done so before noon central. maybe the voters ARE voting on things they want to buy and im the one thats screwed up in questioning the outcomes of numerous derbies… im sorry guys…

now can i plea for Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Cheeseburger, or canadian houndstooth… for some reason i suddenly want those and regret not voting for those this week…

I’m so torn. To buy, or not to buy?

?! I bought one but didn’t get refunded. Awww, man. But mine looks great and I didn’t write woot (I like subtle), so maybe that’s why… :slight_smile:

What about Citizenship? Until we forgot about it we poked fun at that one too.

Why do my posts get deleted?

Lots of factors go into it. Anyone who wonders should read those links. Generally speaking, if you dislike a design, say WHY, like “I don’t like that color combination” instead of just “o**mg this sux0rz like stinky feet.” Otherwise it’s just noise and is prime deleting material. Also, the product threads should [mostly] talk about the product. If you want to talk about unrelated things, try another thread from the forums.

Heh, I have fond memories of the Citizenship derby. :slight_smile:

I’m kinda suprised this didn’t sell out, even with the new number of printings… people saving their western dollars?
Maybe I should make that hasn’t sold out yet! still have time… sorry!

I’m sure you do! wow… run away lead on that one!

Yeah well my last name is Koons and well I use to be called raccoon. But yeah I was thinking it would be a good shirt for wildlife rehabbers. Plus I actually read some of the little magazines they had from Rocky Raccoon, which was about mostly north american wildlife.

love it…nothing like a good woot shirt that everyone gonna ask where you got it from. In for 1 definitely.

Seriously the voting system is flawed and needs to be changed. Definitely something wrong when the 4 place shirt sells more then the 2nd and 3rd place ones.

The only thing that woot could do about it is to do more promotion of the derby to try to get more buyers to become voters as well.

Considering this 4th place finisher sold almost as many as the 2nd and 3rd place shirts combined I’d say you were right all along.