MonsterRax Overhead Storage Rack

MonsterRax Overhead Storage Rack

… 27" ceiling brackets are implied in the images and mentioned specifically in one of them.

Which is it, 6" or 27" ? Thanks.

Thinking about pulling the trigger. Anyone have one and can give me their opinion? How easy/hard is installation?

I don’t have this, but it looks pretty easy. Biggest issue you’ll have is mounting the ceiling brackets. How tall is the ceiling of your garage? Got a sturdy ladder? Make sure you hit rafters/studs and measure to make sure the brackets are correctly spaced apart.

Everything else should just bolt together.

If I had to guess the 6" is the horizontal attachment member length and the 27" is the drop.

Amazon listing says 27". I don’t see anything there listed at 6". BUT, Woot! Should clarify.

1 Like

Hi there. We contacted our vendor. 27" is correct.

1 Like

This was listed on woot a few weeks back, but I hadn’t taken measurements of my garage nor did I have the cash at the time to buy it.

This time, I have already verified that the racks will fit, they will sit above my garage door assembly and that I can get two of them, in parallel right next to each other.

Saving $100 buying two today.

3 Likes

These are absolutely amazing. Make sure you use your stud finder and distribute the weight across multiple trusses if you’re planning on taking them to the 600lb capacity

Yes, I have two at different heights. You can easily cut the supports that drop from the ceiling to whatever height fits your needs/garage. Hell… I’ll probably buy another one when I finally get those two filled up.

3 Likes

I have 1, wish I had room for another. These things are a miracle. They hold a ton and get all the crap off the garage floor. I recommend them to everyone. My neighbors followed suit after I installed mine.

Thanks…yea the 6" that was listed in Specs didn’t make sense with the pictures, thanks for fixing that.