Motorola XOOM 10.1” 32GB Android Tablet with Wi-Fi

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Motorola XOOM 10.1" 32GB Android Tablet with Wi-Fi
$349.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

xoom xoom!

$459.95 on Amazon for new.
http://www.amazon.com/MOTOROLA-XOOM-Android-10-1-Inch-Wi-Fi/dp/B0045FM6SU/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1318429858&sr=1-1-fkmr0

As low as $389.99 after shipping here refurb.

I want it. I can’t afford it. :frowning:

Any opinions from those who wooted ths last time around?

Would be in for one if it wasn’t a refurb. Last couple of refurbed items I bought off of Woot had issues.

I’m in the same boat as you.

no thanks

Why buy this when you can get a touchpa…never mind, you can’t get a touchpad.

I bought that faster than a Boggy Old Creature. So stoked to have it come up during the woot off. Couldn’t convince my wife that we needed it last week. Then her laptop went out!

I wish that I had $349 to drop on this because it IS a great deal. HP Touchpad, Amazon Fire, and Apple iPad fanboi’s need not apply because you wouldn’t know a GOOD tablet if it bit you on the stylus.

I’m hoping for one of these in the BOC I’m hoping to get.

Because I can’t afford one- but I deserve one.

Can’t wait to sit on my sofa next to my inflatible Ben Wallace with my new tablet I won in a BOC.

Still way too much for this tablet. Just my opinion, but there are more attractive offerings available in the Android space currently.

Great review iPad vs. Xoom:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1MRL3WROPS95L/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R1MRL3WROPS95L

Lol, imitation. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

I bought one a couple of weeks ago on the regular Woot at same price.

I LOVE it.

If you are thinking about getting a tablet, this is a good choice.

Me too.

I would, but it hasn’t arrived yet :(.

According to tracking, it should be here today.

n41 … bought one two weeks ago for my son … it arrived in perfect condition, and didn’t have any previous data on it like some experienced … he is very pleased with it and is coming to visit in a couple of weeks so he can show me how to use mine!