Origami Folding Kitchen Cart on Wheels

Origami Folding Kitchen Cart on Wheels

1 Like

This is a really nice table - the table top is heavy and solid

5 Likes

indeed. I got on Woot in 2018. Its been holding up great. The top is thick, not flimsy.

Now if Woot could carry the foldable desk, or workbench that would be nice

4 Likes

It looks sort of like a wood butcher block top - or is that just the pattern?

1 Like

Do the wheels lock and if so are they sturdy for doing good prep safely? (aka movement from chopping veggies or kneading dough)

Thanks!

4 Likes

Its butcher block-real wood . So you have about 3/4 inch? top piece which is screwed on top from the wood sides. Taking a closer look from the bottom. The top looks like 5 pieces glued together.

1 Like

Looks like yes for locking wheels:

2 Likes

I believe 2 of the wheels lock and 2 don’t. It would be great for prep.

2 Likes

My first woot review. This just came in. Very nice & sturdy. I am very pleased especially at the price. We plan to prep in kitchen & roll outside & use as a side table at the grill

2 Likes

Yah - first post! Hope you enjoy it.

Post some grill pics someday

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I was pondering ordering this as a temp kitchen island when we cook. If we cooked more often, I might still do it.

1 Like

I worry about giving myself another flat surface to throw things on.

3 Likes

Oh man I ALWAYS miss the Origami sales!!

1 Like

A+ from me. These r great. We bought 2. We put them together n kitchen. So we have 1 long island when needed…but if both hubby and i r prepping dif foods, we can each have our own workspace. They r solid and easy to move around and do have 2 locking wheels as tt said above