Pedroncelli Quartet

Nope it looks like you probably get what you pay for. But for this price range, I am thinking I could do just as well or maybe better at Trader Joes. I stocked up well the past 2 weeks so should probably skip a week anyhow. Then again, maybe the lab reports will win me over…

Nyet, No, Nay, Nein, Non

Opposite of Yes … I have too many reds now as it is … need more whites!

Which Rosenblum?

I’ve missed far too many to not be in for at least one.

Rosenblum 2006 Heritage Clones $17.99
The Concannon is a 2004 Central Coast Limited Release $11.99
Oh and I forgot one, Bogle 2005 PS $11.99

Talking about whites, my wife and I just polished off a bottle of Hubert Brochard Sancerre that I picked up at Costco the other day for $9. Medium body and fruit, off-dry. We both thought it was very yummy.

I usually do, however I was bouncing along the access road between DFW and the Rental Car facility when the clock chimed Midnight CST. My luggage should join me some time later today. :frowning:

I’m with you guys about too many reds. Sitting out this round.

All 3 are very different! For some real fun, let them breathe for 4 hours and drink them side by side!

Heh spoken like a true PSycho! Yeah those were the only PS they had.
I’m excited to try them, I’ve never had any of those makers and I know they are big names in PS.
Too bad I didn’t find any more expensive ones (not that that means they would be better)
I love the KR PS but I didn’t like the L&L from a few weeks ago. Have you had Pedroncelli PS before?

No, but I won’t be able to say that for long!

I agree. I have 14 reds in boxes and 4 from last week coming, no need for these, at least today.

But I said that last week too, and ended up buying on Friday …

Too bad you missed the event on Saturday, bet you would have gotten to try a lot of new ones.
You would be all PS’ed out right now though.
I went to an event at Copia in 2006 and I tried almost 50 wines, most of them Cabs. I was so done after that.

Woot!! in for 1

Nice tasting selection this week. In for one. Lucky for me we just opened up some storage space over the weekend :slight_smile:

31 posts and 32 Woots for me. Hmmm Speak softly and carry a big Woot

I’ve personally had their Zinfandel and it is very nice, smooth clove and heavy pepper although I do say that their Pinot Noir is probably their best varietal.

I’m in. I only drink Reds and I am a big Zin fanas well. I have some delicious Fontina sitting in the fridge too. Mmmm, Ok I’m ready.

No linky yet? Here ya go:

2005 Pedroncelli Petite Sirah Family
2005 Pedroncelli Merlot Bench Vineyards
2005 Pedroncelli Sangiovese Alto Vineyards
2005 Pedroncelli Zinfandel Mother Clone Dry Creek Valley

Never had any of these varietals, but I’ve had their cab. It was pretty good from what I can remember, but I did get it for around 10 bucks at the local grocery store.

Kind of tempting. I think I’m going to wait for labrat reporting on this before deciding.